xisto Community
snlildude87

Your Name In Chinese what does your name in chinese look like

i'm chinese my self, the pronouciation is right but very weird writing, most is unused or rare used (at least to me it is)my chinese name is li xin pretty hard to pronouce eh? the xin is just a pain in the butt!

It's too bad they don't have my name. I took the closest match though.

Posted Image

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us ^^. It'd be nice if we could find our 'Chinese name' not based on pronounciation but on meaning.

Awesome! Thanks Snlildude. I am heading over there right now. If you want to see my name, its Justin. I am quarter Chinese, although you can't tell at al, nor my dad. Well, thanks again!

Wow that is amazing. There were two student teachers that came to my class and they showed us how to write our name in Chinese script and this is exactly how my name looks.

It'd be nice if we could find our 'Chinese name' not based on pronounciation but on meaning.

197560[/snapback]

You can just pick it yourself then. Each character has a different meaning. Just match them to what your real name means. Obviously, it's not going to sound the same.

I agree with what some person said early on in the thread - it's pretty dumb to see everyone going nuts over this because every "name" has absolutely no meaning at all except for Becca's, but then that's because she's Chinese and her mother actually gave her that name.

Plus it's pretty painful for Chinese (like me) to see everyone mangling the language up as well. ^_^^_^

Just my thoughts.

My name is Andrea, and I don't know Chinese at all, so I wouldn't know if this is correct (though it does seem that the others are correct, so why shouldn't this one be?).

Posted Image

That's a lot of characters! It looks really complicated, and I just tried to write it. I failed miserably. ~_~

Posted Image

Here is what my name looks like, hey thanks for showing us this thing, its pretty cool. I should get a tattoo of my name in chinese, (is that a good idea?) LOL Kind of modest if you ask me....

Xadoflitan