xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

all i can tell you is be yourself (well not to much unless your fun to hang out round) complement her. :) don't be shy girls really don't like that. and make sure you say the ring thing when your around her

personal hygiene is very important. No girl or women wants to date a guy that has BO or stinky breath.Also if your old enough being clean shaven, and hair washed and combed neatly. You may think that may sound prepy but trust me. Look and Dress nice and she is your's forever. But the most important thing is this. Treat her as a queen. No woman in her right mind would want too "you know" on the 1st date. as I said before. treat her nice and then I will bet there will be more dates to come.Good Luck

Replying to Adamrosso Okay I think probally the main points are; 1. Seem like your always having fun even if your not 2. Be happy to see her if she comes to talk to her. I'm pretty sure even if you're with your frineds you have a couple minutes to say ''hi how are you?'' 3. Think of little things to do like a smile if you see us and cant talk or to help us if we sound like everything is going wrong. =]]-reply by ashley.Skittles.12

how to impress a girl

How To Impress A Girl.

Just respect her and keep her happy and she will be urs for lifetime

Simple and short method

-reply by amjad

I hurt her feelings a lot

How To Impress A Girl.

Hi I liked a girl named Anna and on valentines day I gave her a gift stating that I want to be your friend but I told to my friend I proposed her and the whole class started speaking badly about her and when she came to know about this issue she was really angry on me and returned the gift and in front of her itself I throwed the gift in dustbin since then I stopped speaking to her and I feel uncomfortable when I see her moreover she is my classmate so my question is.

How can I solve this problem?

She gives a wierd look?

I feel uneasy speaking to her?

This is my last semester in the college so please help me. She has disturbed my mind a lot.

-question by suresh kumar

Always initiate conversation, tell her some news etc. Try and see what you both have in common. Then when you discover what really gets her talking, it's her turn to speak! Let her talk all she wants, girls love talking. Make some remarks to make her feel good about herself!If you spot that you had a "moment" with her, have a sweet reaction and leave! But not without asking her out or just saying "See you next time" You have to have showmanship. Then she'll be thinking about you.Then you're half way done, be yourself etc. Call her whenever you want, you are the boy. Be a gentleman, and insist that she be a lady. If she is not a lady she will be more than happy to show you what a rebel she is, and if she is really a lady she will try her best to impress you.

Alright. First off, never say anything like "score" or "get laid" or "hit that".That's kind of... crude. And if she's the kind of girl that will go for that, she's probably the kind of girl that will have an std. Sorry, just the way the world works.And if you have to force yourself to do anything at all to impress her, or if you go out of your way... then she's going to expect that for the rest of your relationship.So just act like yourself. If she doesn't like who you are, then you're just going to get tired of it.Trust me, I learned this from experience. I tried to act like a different person so this girl would get interested in me. Well, it worked, but it was exhausting. And when she learned who I really was, she split. It really hurt, and retrospectively, I shouldn't have done it. If I can't find a girl that likes me for who I am, I'm not touching that. So...Take it from me, you don't want any more advice than "Be yourself".

how do you impress a girl

How To Impress A Girl.

The girl is in my french class so I meet her 3 times a week so how do you think that I can impress her in short time so do think I have to be classy and not be the people that act all hard when there not like what shall I talk to her about

-reply by rajmeet sarna

I also have a problem there is this girl named carly, when I'm around her I try to impress her ya know...Lift heavy things, run fast...That type of thing but she really dosent notice me, but we sit across eachother so, I need help! I'm in 5th and we are goin' to different schools next year and ive liked her since 3rd.So...Help...Please!

How to impressHow To Impress A Girl.

Pls helpI like this girl who I like alot. How to impress her idon't now. I've tried every thing run fast when fighting beat as hard who ever is fighting but she dosn't notices me. And she dosn't talks to me alittle only once in a month pls help me!What should I give her for valentines day

-reply by Ryan sami

its easy to impress a girl if you are what you areyou should not change yourself and also you should be as she likesits hard to but if you are showing your real face then if there's a true love then for sure she will be yours.........you should be what you are...so all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!