xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

just be yourself.. if the girl doesnt like your real self, then your pretty much in trouble.. just give her attention, and talk to her, [dress nicely, and dont smell please, or have stains in your clothes etc] make her laugh and kinda tease her.. one of the best ways to impress her, is by trying to, when your on your confort zone [with some of your close friends/people you know you can be yourself with] then you wont feel as akward and the girl will be more impressed, with whatever you do

Ok thanks for the help everyone. I am sure i will score tonight.
. Lol =D.

Im in a suite and i got a bunch of roses =D.
Brushed my teeth & scraped my tong =D.
Im ready to go. Tomorow i will tell you all the details 'n' stuff. I hope i can say: I love you to her and not make a fool of myself.

That should be enought to empress here lol! But yeah girls love good higyne!

I just read the first 20 replies and most of them said "be yourself". It's kind of hard for a shy person, who I assume you are (really don't know why) to be totally honest and open with the person whose opinion concerns you most (I mean hers).However, that's the only truth... because you can pretend you're someone else, like the "cool guy" archetype or something, since some day it's great to have someone there that supports you just like you are.So, in my opinion, there are no tips or tricks to impress a girl... it depends on you only, all you have to know is that you feel something for her (call it lust, love, chemistry, whatever) and you want to let her know... the part in the middle, the process, the means, well, use your imagination... anything you tell her, write to her, give her or any gesture you make would be fine if it really express what you feel.(By the way, if she is not interested in you, there's really nothing you can do. Despite Hollywood shows, you can't wash their brains with sweet words and brave acts. ;) )

impress a girl

How To Impress A Girl.

I think this is too easy to impress a girl.For this you need to be a honest an very smart.Every girl wants that her lover is to be full of art and honesty.So I suggest you that be a honest and simple in her eyes.That's all.

-reply by skumar

how would i impress my girlfriend

How To Impress A Girl.

How would I impress my girlfriend... When we are about to talk .. There is nothing usually to talk about when we are around eachother...She is a bit shy even though we hav been going out for about 4-5 months now.. I'm not really sure what to do. . . I still don't know how to get a kiss out of her without her friends laughin at me all the time lol... XD

-question by jonahthompson

Just be yourself take care of your personal hygiene and notice the small things they say or wear cause they like it when you notice the little things too-reply by nate

My two cents are, don't degrade her, smell nice, look half decent (proper clothing), be witty, informative, try not to go blank of thoughts (hard not to sometimes). Oh, and be yourself, dont act!Sam.

just be calm and when she talks pay attention and respond to it. Tease her and make her laugh, dont be bother with her looks that because shes so beautiful and hot, you have to act like this and that. Just talk to her, like your talking to a friend. In that way you will be more comfortable talking to her.

a girl

How To Impress A Girl.

Well with me theres this girl I like but she likes some1 else but she laughs at my jokes and we chat I think I'm getin a bit closer 2 her but I'm still not sure wat 2 do 2 really impress her she likes funny people and I'm pretty funny just I think she only likes me when I act funny if I acting normal I don't think she d even look at me please some1 tell me wat 2 do

-reply by ryan

No Word

How To Impress A Girl.

Hai I am 17 Year Old Boy

Well with me there is a girl I like but she love's some1.Every Day I Meet her But There are No Word's to talk.When She Meet's me she is some what like she is urgent to go home like she don't like's me.How to make her come interest on me.When ever I go close to her she moves back & when she have any seceret to share with me she comes closer to me.Please help me.

-reply by Kuldeep

If you want to impress a girl you shouldnt search for guides on the net, ask her friends what she likes, aske her friends how to impress her, be friends with her friends, know what they know, and then begin to be her friend - although its risky, she could take you as her best friend.

First of all improve your english...

How To Impress A Girl.

Replying to iGuest

I don't mean to say that learning good english will help you. What I mean to say is that you should have qualities in you to impress a girl but never forget the honesty...

-reply by Vivek Saraswat

Like alot of people have said, every girl is different.With me, i generally find it's a bit of "Hit or Miss".The best advice i can give is don't think about it.Girls don't like to see a guy try to force his personality on them and are much more attracted to guys who's personality shines through on it's own.Try to think of what makes you, you.For example, i'n my circle of friends i normally come across as being the strong, silent type and i don't really talk alot about myself but i do like to joke about things and always tend look at the lighter side of things.This makes me seem cheery and upbeat with a good sense of humour (which alot of girls seem to really like in a guy) but still reserved enough to prompt any girl that's interested to ask more about me.Again, just relax, be yourself and don't think about trying to impress people, you should be doing that already without you even realising it!!