de_aztec is very boring

de_dust2 great

de_inferno hmm -_-

2nd question :

Have you ever make your own map ?

I did.

45196[/snapback]

well favourite map would have to be de_nuke

de_dust2 is just way too played out, it's on every server right now and also added to CAL map list.

questio: how do you make your own map, i always wanted to try and make one.

The absolutely best and fun to use weapon is: MP5IT OWNS both short and long distance when you are an experienced gamer (not a noob) and then head shots from this gun are just beautiful -_-TIP: if you are trying to make a good CS movie MP5 part has to be in it. All the awesome looking headshots while you jump are the things people want to see in a CS movie.

De_dust2 Is really nicely made. De_dust Suck a lot :) De_inferno, i dont know y everybody like this map, I hate IT!!!Fy_map Are so cool except Fy_snow :DDe_nuke Is nice because you can shot through the wall everywhereMy leader creates his own map and his texture, But you must download QcStoon.wad :Dde_prodigy Is really bad but not worse than de_infernoI dont know if you try some map with cartoon texture but they are awesome :DAwp_map is one of the best :DScoutknivez sucks :D

i like this maps :de_dust2: this map is played in all game nets because i think it is more famous map than the others.de-aztec : i like this map because of its good condition and it is very big so i know that every body like this map.de_inferno : i like this map because it is well-known but i didnot play with this map too much but i like it.aim_map : when i want to play cs , this map is the first choice that comes to our mind and then we decide to play this map at firstawp_map : this map will be used for the persons that like sniper and they want to play with snipertorn : i loved this map because i can get frag from this map easily .de_dust : i like this map less than the the other maps but i rather like it.

When I played Counter mostly I played with ak47, m4 or sniper... If I am terrorist on the beginning of the round I buy Desert Eagle, and if I am counter I leave their pistol.. Offcourse, its the best when you kill someone with knife :lol:^_^