xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

I used to love the AWP before quick switch got removed... I was jst getting good with the famous Deagle-AWP combo. :D Now I would say my favorite is probably the AK-47, M4A1, MP5, and Deagle. I havent played in a long time though, probably lost all the shine... :)

My favorite gun in CS would have to be the AK-47 no questions asked. I can easily aim to the head and usually get a headshot with 1-2 shots. Tied for second are the M4A1 and the AWP.

It would have to be .................... the M4A1 for rifels, duel elites for hand gun, pump action for shotgun, scout for sniper and MP5 for submachine gun.

Well now I would like to elaborate on my favorite guns. AK-47 for my rifle because I can easily get headshots and recoil is perfect. Deagle because it is powerful and I can usually get a headshot in 2-3 shots. MP5Navy for the sub-machine gun because it has hardly any recoil and is very easy to use for any person. And to wrap up, the magnum is my favorite sniper because it is extremely powerful and I can easily switch from scope to pistol when necessary.

i like the best is m4a1/ak47, deagle, awp/auto sniper , and HE nade :D nades are so fun to use, i like it u see the guy flies when he dies from a nade :D lol! i like auto sniper cuz this gun is soooo cheap. well m4a1/ak47... what i have to say... they own :D

AWP n d-eagle

that's it ...hey sley your commandos skill isn't good enough, although you can kill 4 people in 1 round but you never kill me with that gun ...huauahua... LOL

--------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

True thoms...for you i'll need another special weapon to kill...how's glock sound to you? Not special enough for you?how about knife? Now, that is a weapon that i'm going to use to kill you...lol

Right on Bash...right on....Hei Bash...did you create your logo using Photoshop or Fireworks...nicely done...and how about the font? Did you download the font or you just use some brushes to create that effect?Oh and btw, do you know any tools that we can use to create our own font?Thank you in advance.

LOL, SLyknife ...glock...yeah you can try it with that but if u're lucky ...btw this is my second choice of my favorite weapon primary = aWpsecondary = usp (silence)ust shoot twice with usp below the neck and change with aWp quickly and DOOR , the target died without i zoom my aWp ..simple as that ..try it if u think its imposibble .. 1 hints ..you need skill and a little of luck to do that ...hehe