xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

i think that de_inferno ,de_aztec and de_dust2 are played frequently.because all of them are moderate big map,easy to judge direct to where to plant the bomb as a terriert. :D

True. de_dust is still my favourite map out there, simply because because of the simplicity. i cant stand those high FPS graphic killers. thats why de_dust still stand at the top of my list, runs fast and is perfect for team matches. PROPS TO DE_DUST! ;)

AS awesome as the AK-47 and Mp5 is, i still stand on my m16's. I just can't get enough of the Counter Terrorist realism. But for low budget, mp5 is awesome. TIP: straif as you shoot, mad hits. fast kills. headshots kick *bottom* with AK's too. WOOP WOOP ;)

Playing Dust on pub *usually* means the Terrorists just camp, and the Counter Terrorists just camp (although they're supposed to), and it goes really slowly... But yeah, Dust 1 and 2 are quite fun when there are good teams, though I would still prefer Dust 2 on most occassions. Personally though, I'm more of an de_inferno fan... I think it's quite well balanced to both teams, and it's not usually dominated by one side.

fy_iceworld2kDe_DustDe_Azteccs_italyfy_pizzahutfy_villagethose are my favorite and i like especialy those climbing maps where its all opstacles u have to make to go to the top like a mountain they start with kz_ i think search those i havent played cs in a long time

BEST NEW MAP! HL2 just released a new map which will be the new Default CS map instead of dust. Its call cs_compound. If you have source, go and play this new map because its awesome. There are windows from which the terrorists can snipe from but at the same time there is enough cover for the CT's to take out the snipers safely. This is a hostage rescue map and is a great team communication level. :D