xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

so you're unskill sley....too bad ...another hints if u're a panic person try this ...in the console write down ;bind mouse1 "+attack;adjust_crosshair";good for AK and mp5 ..the accuracy will randomized automatically...good for you sley ..

if i'm CT M4 with USP if i'm T AK with USP. it's very simple. it's almost the same answer just about everyone who plays counterstrike. snice only weapon ppl usely play in or those 3 weapon. heck that's the only weapon u basicly c in the game

LoL...I was wondering why no one favours Sigs and Commandos (Not the ones that shoots rapid fire but the ones that looks like a high fire rate sniper with double zoom). I know they are expensive, but with 2 bullets you can gun a person down...

:D I like de_inferno the most.. its just the best.nuke is funny because there are a lot of spamming spots.. and the top bombsite is directly on top of the bottom one, so, if you stack properly you can defuse from lower.. its hilarious!dust is ct sided real bad. i guess its an ok pub map.dust2 is a very good map. it did real well and now its considered an original map. there are A LOT of flash exploits. (but they're all illegal in cal) this is one of the best t sided maps :Dde_cpl_strike is a pretty new map. its very fun. (i had "tons of fun" on it) there are a lot of tricky spots to play there.de_cpl_fire is a great map, very open, very challenging to play. agian, many spam spots.. and a lot of good places to play from.de_cpl_mill is a good map. I haven't been there in a while but i know its pretty cool. sometimes rounds can last forever, though. that usualy what happens when you put sewers in a map.de_aztec haha this map is fun. ive done a lotta creative things on here. also, there is a thunder trigger which can be very VERY helpful.de_cbble there is also a trigger on this map.. its bird sound. i believe. this map is fun, too.cs_anything . I hate cs maps, because i just don't like em'. Bomb/defuse is way better that hosties. but, cal does sometimes make you play cs maps. (rarely tho.)aim_map(s) these are decent maps for practice... but only if u want short rounds.. there's really no difference besides that.fy_map(S) gay.awp_map(s) i rock all these maps.. but still... u can get just as good with an awp playing normal maps.. than as you would playing in these.IM tired. wow this turned out to be a long reply.. lol oh well<3

My favorite CS map that o often play on LAN game with my friends:De_dust (it's the most common played by 10 people if the player is getting large... then we will change the map toDe_dust2(Yeah... it quite large for 10-15 people, if another 5 guys comin then i should change toDe_Aztec .... haha... this one is really big, and i love this map... Because i can aim someone from faraway using my AWP... its funWell, i dont like such new CS map... it is getting to complicated.... and not strategic as well...I also play in cs_deathmatch, and awp_map, aim_map... if there is only 2-5 person play...

de_deathmatch and aim_map would be the ideal map for a dual to death, the map is small and isolated.de_dust2 and de_aztec would be the ideal map for a team assault and strike, they provide cover places and are big maps.awp_map would be the idal map for an extraordinary sniping experience.And I would like to create my own map, maybe a map of my own campus. That would be very cool. I'll keep that in mind...

I LOOOOOVE all the Nipper maps, he makes crazy maps but they're nice for just playing too. A lot of his maps are with cars and stuff... Also i like de_rats cause it never gets boring and de_dust cause it will always be the best map and always was :D. I made a map my own, but the FSFKJHF compiling system didn't want me to make it :'( so i couldn't put it online and play it...