xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

I gotta go with the Desert Eagle and the H&K SMG. Any gun can be accurate as long as you fire burst shots, but I love nipping someone with a head shot from the H&K- I once bust around a corner in the sewer of the militia map and took three guys out with three head shots... talk about lucky shooting! After that I was a convert.The Desert Eagle is good if you can concentrate and slow down your fire to get head shots with it. If you just snap off shots as fast as you can it's not much more than a paperweight.

I prefer using the M4A1 Rifle Silenced with the USP Silenced. This combination I have binded to run at the start of all rounds so I buy it instantly so there is no fuss. I use this combo because it is easy to aim and use and has enough ammo for the job, I don't bother with grenades or sniping because I don't camp much I'm alwasy running into the room spraying everything in sight.