xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

I noticed this topic is quite old, but I'll bring it back anyway. My favourite weapon in Counter Strike? SCOUTS! People these days now use them for snipering and normal range shooting.. unscoped. It's pretty easy to shoot unscoped.. just requires lot of skill.

Well, it really depends upon my personal mood, i may feel like awake and alert, meaning i will grab a deagle and m4a1 or ak47, i simply love the deagle, it is a headshot dispensing machine. i lvoe aiming across the map and popping some noob in the head to his cries of "wtf hax i had an awp/autosnipe! I cant be stopped without hax you dumb haxor"(true story) the ak is for when i run out of deagle rounds or close quarters.depending upon the map i may grab a scout to outsnipe some awpers/auto-ers with my skill. i have been knowsn to use tmps ocasionaly in indoor maps such as galleria and office. however, when it is a question of zombie horde, definately the m3 shotgun. dust is so easy with a deagle and a ahndful of nublets, 7 clicks, 7 deaths. but nothing beats the rewarding and seemingly egotistical feeling of using the knife on more powerful guns, nothing. i hate the awp and the way it feels it feels so slow, cumbersome, its a dumbfiring powerstick. the scout has such a lighter more skilled feel.

I always graba low priced weapon, its what I am used to and if I ocassionally try a 'better' weapon such as the bullpup or krieg then I do terrible, I mostly use smgs and pistols with always 2 flash gernades...if you accually really try to use them properly they can work wonders and really create some humiliation kills like you havea whole team rushing long a, a well placed flahs can totally blind the team, I did this once and took them all out with my TMP..which by the way is my favorite gun in the game, its got a little bit of everythign awesome upclose imposssible to miss a headshot and far away if done in single shot burts can really annoy someone you might not get the kill, but you will get the satisfaction. So tmp+flash=my kit. :)

The magnum sniper is the best gun, Use it with a night hawk as a secondary weapon, but practice is required nevertheless . Use night hawk for short distance and sniper for Long ones, And you will be a champ, But if you are a champ with a head shot you must go for m4a1 carbine, this gun is a gem of modern engineering.

Really quite hard to decide.. Each gun I like has it own capability.Mp5Navy=Shoot random and walk around easy to killM4A1=Nice damage and shoots fast and hits most the timeAK47=Holy *BLEEP* damage recoils too muchScout=Good for sniping and noscope but gay when you hit someone and do 40Deagle=Nice pistol and nice damageGali=Shoot rapidly at person and headshot them a lotCt Gun like Gali(Forget the damn name)=Easy headshotAug=Decent damage good for headshotting easylyGS39(Or w/e it is the terrorist gun same as aug)=Good for camping and damage quite nice for killing people quite far away from you.So really I don't really know what my favorite gun is.. All the ones I use have their own good capability. Though I would say MP5 is my bset on fy_maps. While Gali ANd M4A1 are good for normal maps=\

wats your favirote map in counter-strike 1.6 or source??mine are:surf_skiscoutknivezcs_assault_old(or on cs 1.6 just cs_assault)cs_assault(newer 1 on source)surf_water-runde_cbblen of course........de_dust n de_dust2

My favorite maps have to be de_dust2_remake because it seems like it is the easy to own everybody on. I hope that everyone will move to css someday. All they would need to do is buy a better computer parts and there you go.