xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

My favourite map has to be de_cbble because it was designed with fairness to both teams and has a "place" as such for every weapon to be used in the map. THe towers for the awps and scouts the long bomb site for the rifles and the hallways for the short range guns and pistols. Definitely a must for both pub games and clan matches. The map has a good amount of "camping" places aswell for those not good at aiming ..such as the double doors by the t spawn.

My favourite map was de_aztec till a few days ago when I realized I sucked at it:)I think the best map is Inferno,and the second best is dust2.Did anyone try dust5?

yo dudes there is not question that de_dust is the most used map out there man..i mean when i was in asia we was using that map too and probably is still using it for everything....dang i wonder if that map designer got any money out of it..like extra money

Favorite gun is M4A1, no doubt. I like the AK47 and de AWM/AWP alot too, but M4A1 will stay on my #1. It's accurate, fast, i like the sound (even the look of it) and it can shoot truth things. But it depends alot on what kind'a they I got and in what team i am :unsure:

23094[/snapback]

I coundn't say it better :D

--------------------List of my favourite guns/equipements:Pistols: DeagleShotguns: XM1014Sub-Machine Guns: MP5Rifle: CT: Steyr AugRifle: T: AK47Rifle: All: AWPMagine-Guns: -None-Equipement: Armor: Kevlar & HemletEquipement: Grenade: FlashbangEquipement: CT: Defusing KitEquipement: Others: Nightvision--------------------Is that ok?

Aztec is prolly the most popular map among cs players, and its actually my favourite map since cs 1.3. It used to be a lot better in older versions of cs, but since 1.6 valve added weather to this map, which dramatically decreased its rating.