xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

How Many Computers Are There Where You Live

How many computers are there where you live  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wow i can see where its ok to have your own computer so you can do your thing but i think 1 or 2 computers is good enough, you save yourself the headache of repairing them all.i have compaq 2700 laptop and a dell thats all i need.

Ok... maybe it's just because I have spent so many years in the computer industry (network Administrator is my job) but I have quite a few.7 Functional Computers. 8 Non-Functional Computers.Functional Computers... 5 Desktops (1 Main Computer, 1 Guest Room, 1 Living Room - PVR, TV-Tuner, 1 Living room - Internet and DVD Catalog, 1 Kitchen -recipes and internet) 1 File/Web Server - for file storage and testing web pages, 1 Laptop Computer.Non-Functional - Well... thay are functional... just not in use... I have everything ranging from an old 386 laptop, an old 486, a pentium 75, a pentium 166, pentium 2 - 266 a couple of Pentium 3's and even an old Timex-Sinclair 1000..... most of you are far to young to remember those

Well, I'm not exactly sure, but I have 1 computer (a set) and a CPU seperately. I like to consider the CPU as the computer itself. Its monitor broke down, so we can't use that CPU anymore. I guess I'm a bit technical about this...

We have 2 machine: my little 4 years PC and "the ununtouchable". The untouchable is my father's workstation that live on an old oak desk. You can imagine why I have called it "the untouchable".

Another thing. If I have to answer to your poll, dear guevara, i can't choose. Because if i have 2 computer i will choose the third and the fifth option. In fact I have 2 computers and a number of computer below 3 (3>).Read what you have written. :P

There are four computers in our rented apartment. Two laptops for me and my sister and 2 Desktop computers for other members of our family.All are above 512MB Ram with laptops using Centrino M processors. I personally like my notebook.

2 Computers, soon to be 3.Anyway, the first one is mine, and that is in my bedroom. It is VERY OLD 333MHz (400 when I overclock) 19.6Gb HD, 196MB RAM, 8 MB Gaphics Card, no Internet (yet), Windows 98SE (with adjustments).The second one is here in the living room. It is Windows XP Pro, 32Mb Graphics, 256Mb Ram, 80Gb HD, 1.8GHz Processor (AMD).The new computer is going to have Windows XP Media Centre + Windows XP Pro (for compatibility reasons with games), 120Gb HD (1), 20Gb HD (2), 512Mb Ram, 3.2GHz Processor. It will be all mine. whahahahaha.

Well, just 1 here, but if you count the old compaq laptop, 2. But then, you also have the 2 palm pcs and a moblie which very much has the features of a full-fledge computer (convergence is finally upon us)

In My room I Have One PC and one LaptopMy Desk have not Space for one class on waterAnd I work with 2 in togetherafther 15 min my head tell meErrorLow vertical memoryIts Very bad How About u

i got only one here at home.no one really uses a pc here except for me~and since we only have one phone line, im one one who uses it too,since im always connected to the net ^^~

I have four computers that I own, which are all located in my bedroom.I have two running at the same time, which one doing automated work from scripts that I have developed and the other I use to do things and stuff the internet.

I have two desktop computers, and a laptop. I have one of the desktops to myself, and the other desktop is sort of broken and needs repair so we bought a laptop and my father and older brother mostly use it, I use it when I get kicked off of my own computer by my old sisters. +_+