xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

How Many Computers Are There Where You Live

How many computers are there where you live  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In my place there are three: - One laptop- One pentium 200 - and an IBM pentium 3

Well lets see here.......1 and all i need one 1 cuz do u really need 20 comps well i don't jsut 1 one will do finr :) but thats just my opion wat do u guys think i think i need laptop HEHHE wink but then again i don't have money and u never know laptop chould suck but u never know wink HEHHE i need laptop bad

I have about three (possibly more) which most are broken that I either fix, or take parts from one that work to fix another. However, only two work, but one has no operating system on it. (I'm going to attempt to download Linux for the it....although that will take a while on dial-up...). I don't really know the information about the one with no operating system, and the other is basically a piece of junk (usually).

There are five all together here. Two are so old and slow that they are out in the garage gathering dust. There's the first one I ever had, a gateway- it's not hooked to the internet- it's sort of my mom's now. There's the one I am using, an HP something or other. And my sister just got a laptop and hooked this wireless thing to this one. (I'm so technical) I'd love to get one of those, but then I would probably never leave my room!

well i take that back.......Cuz uc an sue comp for firewall but u got know how program and make comps cuz my friend one his comps for firewall i think thats dam good firewall other comp for firewall would be unstopble but thats just a opion wat do u guys think i thik u think i'm smart HAHHAHA :) heheh well i kinda am but i just like talking and stuff

I have got 1 pc and 2 laptops and so that 3 computers all together.1 pc although that is my computer but my arrogant little brother (cousin) took it because he wants to play game, then I have to change over and uses my uncle (guardian) laptop instead.The pc I had just to store all the stuff I had and share it over and the last laptop my house have is for my tenant although he uses my internet connection though :)

I have a lap and a desktop pc, as used to have my brother, until he stopped using his desktop pc and sold it. My sis has a Desktop pc and theres another lap. I think this "internet era" is affecting us hehe. :)

I have one, my sister has one, we share two so that makes four. The ones we share don't work so we use one for spare parts and another is just old... like from 1988. I bought my own computer and my sister got hers free :).

I have 4 computers in my room and they all work and they are connected. 1 of them is intel cleron the other 2 are Pentium 4 windows xp and i have a windows 95 that i just play around with try to hack into it fomr my other computers.