xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

How Many Computers Are There Where You Live

How many computers are there where you live  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two in my room(if you count 486 system as a computer). Both are in working condition, But you may guess what I can do on a 486 system :-)The other one is precent decent one though.

We have one computer where I live. It is a 3.6 gigahertz computer with 2 gigabytes of RAM and a 100 some gigabyte hard drive. I am the only one who ever uses it but I think that unfortunatly might change.

I figured this would be a good time to ask this....so how many computers are there in your place ?

include computers that might belong to roommates, siblings, etc...

there are three where i live.

161407[/snapback]

One that me and my parents share, I'm on it most tho :ph34r:

four computers and two windows-pc'seMac with power G4 and superdrive, 512Mb RAM, 17' screen, 80gig and an external firewire drive with 150gigs main workhorse for graphic design and typesetting for my publishing companyiMac G3 for accounting and the wifepowermac with G3 50gig drive for whoever wantsiBook, when I am on the road.wireless network to keep it all together.oh, the two PC sit in the corner and growl, they haven't been touched in years, just collecting dust, will probably just tipp them on the skip, not worth anything and just plain ugly.... (my wife will celebrate)

I've got like 2 laptops and 3 desktops where I live. The Laptops are as new as this year one is an dell inspiron 700m which I'm using and another a lattitude ?? which my dad is using.The 3 desktops are pentium 4, 3, 3 respectively so all of them are functionable. The slowest is 800Mhz with 512 MB of ram but I still find that too slow and the screen is sort of spoilt too.Somehow my laptop has the best sound system because it is connected into the auxillary channel of a mini 1300watt JVC hi-fi systemon the whole its 1 computer for everyone but my mom and sister just shares. If there were more space, we would probably get more. :ph34r:

We have a whopping 2. I have an old 600mhz, that I've owned for 5 yrs. I bought my wife a newer one for Christmas. It was 1.6 gig, and 17" flat panel to go w/ it. I'll be upgrading mine to a laptop next year, and my computer will become the kids full time.

We currently only have one. :D But my hubby & I fight over it all the time. Any little problem that comes up (like ONE of our 2 cd drives has gone out) he wants to rush out and buy a brand-new one. If we do get another, were going to have to both be able to connect to the internet though.Where I used to work I had 2, a mac & a PC, both with 21 inch monitors. They were HUGE! (not flat-screens either) They took up all my desk space! :ph34r: --Jane

Wooww good question. Well...we actually have 4 computers with internet on it. We have downstairs (livingroom) the Notebook, up stairs in the study 1 computer , in my own room 1 computer, and in the room were people sleep when the come over. So...thats many...and they are all on so bills for energy is very high here...

we have two of them.One is mine, nothing special just an old PC and the other one is of my family (we all share it) but mostly I'm using it. Maybe I'll buy another one like in 2 or 3 months time, but I'm not shure.

I have just one computer...and that too a very old one and now I'm planning to buy a new one for myself...but i am confused wheather should i buy a desktop or a laptop...budget is not a problem for me...i can buy a good laptop but I wont get the best configurations in that which i'll be able to get in the desktop in that same amount of money..my brother is insisting on laptop..so i am planning for that only.

I only have one computer at my house... and its very annoying when it crash. Its not that I can?t live withouth it but when you run a website it?s a mess because you can?t update, etc. And I got suspended because of the credits :ph34r:So I wish I had another. :D

I have two computers, my old one and my new one. My mum works on computers all day so I think she gets bored of them & my dad is uses my old one, so there's no need for any more really. I might get a new laptop soon though.

Well currently there are 5 computers in working order in this house. We can have up to 7 working on the wired network. There can be way more than that if the computer has wireless capabilities. My house is wired for computer use. LOL. I have to upgrade mine eventually. Mine is slowly on a downward spiral. :huh: