xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

How Many Computers Are There Where You Live

How many computers are there where you live  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are 2 in my house, but only one of them can even work on the internet, the other is too old to attatch a modem :P, my new one is really good though, it's very fast, and has good graphics and sound cards. There really isn't much to say about them but one is good and one sucks.

I've got two computers in my room, My dad's has one in the living room for his buisness stuff, and my sister has an old crapper I had to fix up for her, and i have an old Pentium 100 mhz in the closet, its an antique, hah.

What kind of option is zero? We ALL are using computers- and I doubt that any of us ONLY connect from a place of business.There are 7 Processing capable machines at my house-AMD Athlon 2500+ Desktop - 256 Ram - Family room comp/Handles processes WinXP Pro SP2AMD 64 2900+ Desktop - 1024MB ram - Server, handles processes/family logins, fileserver, printserver, SUSE Linux 9.2 ProfessionalPentium Celeron 1.8gHZ Desktop - 128 MB ram - Sister's comp, she uses it once in a blue moon- can you blame her? Windows XP Home SP2Pentium Mobile M 2.0ghz Laptop - 256 mb ram - dad's comp, uses it for invoicing, and whenever he's not at home. Windows XP Pro. SP2Pentium 4 w/ HT Technology - 2.9Ghz Laptop (essentially a virtual Dual Processored system) - 1024 mb ram - Windows XP Pro SP2 - My computer, handles everything I do. Except when I don't feel like 'dragging' it around the house, in which case I use the first AMD I mentioned.2x - Sanyo RL-4920 Cell phones - Mhz rating unknown - ram, unknown - ROM - 1 mb. I transfer some multiply compressed .rar files with necessary data to my phone. Extended memory holds essential items, necessary if I have to make a system restart.1x - Samsung SCP-i330 PDA/Phone - New phone my dad got, real hot. I wish I had one... Thablkpanda

i have 3 desktop computers and 2 lap tops. i build my own computers so i have to have a steady supply of parts to work on or build new computer im not counting the 3 junk computers i have.

I have one Compaq laptop which I mainly use, although its beginning to age. I have an old e-machines computer somewhere in my Living Room. 64MB of Ram and running Windows ME. My little sister uses it occasionally to listen to music, play solitaire, and play pinball, as there is no internet connection. I have my IBM R40, which although lacks in the performance department is what I'd prefer over my current laptop. Less RAM, smaller harddrive, but somehow it feels faster and lighter I'm planning on getting a new one for home use to replace my old one.So yeah, I can't install anything on the IBM which is why I use it the least. The tech guy at school manages everyone's laptops and takes control of the admin account so we can't screw anything up or install programs until the end of the year. :PSo yeah, I've only got three in my household.

Well, in my house, we have 3 computers (and 4 operating systems :P)We have 2 Windows Xps and one really slow and annoying Windows 98 that probably doesn't work anymore...

I have one Compaq s3200nx that I updrade about once every 2 monthsAMD AthlonXP, 512MB ram, 160 and 120GB harddrives, WinXP and 2kMy mom uses a Dell Inspiron 8100 thats dieing very slowly.My old PC is a Compaq Presario 5152 that is dead. (computers just can't live for that long in my house).I'm working on building my own soon. I already orderd all the parts from Newegg and am waiting for them to come. I'll tell the specs later cuz now I'm about to get grounded if I don't get off the computer in 5 mins

i have 2 in my room. a linux and a windows. we have 5 total in the house. I use the linux as a local server to store important files and such, and it's on a bridge connection to my windows computer. i also use it to test websites on apache, so before i upload sites i know they work.my first box is a whitebox amd64 3000+ @ 2.3ghzand my other one is an old amd k7 950+my parents room we have 2 more coputers, a sony vaio 2.8ghz and a chinese machine with 350mhz.the last computer in the house is in the kitchen, 450 mhz pentium 2, that we mainly use for just surfing the net.

There are currently 5 computers in my house - three of which are mine =)4 Mac's and one PC that i built off parts that I bought from newegg, cuz newegg is the king of all computer stores. And mac's are the king of all computers =PAnd, thanks to Wireless DSL, all those computers are online. It makes it easy for me to multitask when i am playing World of Warcraft muahahah

There are 2 pc's in our house. Both run WinXP and are connected through a router to the cable modem. Mine is wireless (802.11G) to the router because it's down the hall from the room the router and cable modem are in.I'm happy to say both machines are running well and so far everything's been working very well! :ph34r: