xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

How Many Computers Are There Where You Live

How many computers are there where you live  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

DAmn funny that u ask ive got lets see....3 on my desk-Dell inspiron 8200 p4 1.7ghz 512 ram-some other machine p4 2.8 1 gig ram-compaq pressario p1 230 mhz... 198 rammoms computerdads laptopdads computerdads unix boxserverpublic laptoppublic computerother machine sitting in atticbroken toshiba laptop (trying to fix it...)so lets see if i counted them all correctly ive got 12 computers 11 of which work lol...

We have four computers. two are my sister's and two are mine. However, one of mine and one of her's are broken, and we didn't bother to spend money to fix it. so i guess we only have two computers. i would have more if my parents got some. but they aren't into the internet, they just want to use the computers to talk to relatives from different countries. like the webcam thinggy lol

our new computer, old one, bro's laptop and sister laptop all connected to ent with a wirelless router along with my xbox. although i don't see much point in having so many computers, i think 2 or 3 is ok so there isn't any disruptions on who's on the computer but i don'th think you need mroe than 3!

6 Computers! Three in my room (One 98, one ME and one Xp, the 98 is not used anymore) one 98 in my sisters room, one Xp in my parents room and one Xp wich is my brothers.Two of them shares wireless LAN, we will upgrade the slower ones:P

Well, let's start counting...We have a Desktop (80GB HDD, 384RAM, 17' CRT,900 Mhz Windows 2000) , a Laptop (AMD 64 2 Ghz, 512RAM, 80HDD, 15'4 TFT Widescreen, Gentoo) , a Laptop (Centrino 2Ghz, 80HDD, 512RAM, Windows XP SP2) and a Pocket PC (HP Ipaq h1940) (if that's counted as a computer ^_^ )

The computer I'm on is actually my girl friends parents, and runs xp.. It's completely thrashed with spyware, etc.. Then I have an AMD box downstairs that's running 2000 which is currently not connected to the internet, sadly, because I can't do anything but use it for my iPod and my girl friends pictures. Then I actually have an old 2003 server box but it isn't even plugged in, and I don't know what I am going to do with it at this particular moment in time. Somebody sold it to me for 100$. I really had no use for it then, and I have no use for it now, but it's there.

Hm....I am using my college computer center which is hacing more then 300. Hey People have you ever noticed that nobody voted for "0" Does it mean that everybody in this wordl is having computers ^_^ ^_^

Oh ... i'll be the only one having only one computer?!? ^_^.I never wanted to keep the old PC (I only changed the hole pc once, I mainly upgrade it) because of the obvious financial reason. But of course it would have been great if i had kept my old pc (athlon 1700+, 256mb RAM, 120GB) at my gradparents but the new pc (athlon 64 3000+, 1GB RAM, 200GB) was quite expensive so keeping the old one was out of the question. I wonder how many computers I'd buy if I had the money that Bill gates has??? Just dreaming... ^_^

4 computers in my house2 are in my room, which i share with my sister. So one computer is for my sister and one computer is for me. Theres a computer in my brother's room, which has internet access. It's microsoft XP like ours, but not dell...meh...i forgot the brand of his computer XDmy sister and my computer has 80 gigs, while my brother has about 40. he's only 7 anyways. My dad and mom share a lap top of ...40 gigs I belive. It's a dell with windows XP. Quite a few computers, don't you think? (at least i have one all to myself XD hahaha~)