xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

How Many Computers Are There Where You Live

How many computers are there where you live  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Over 20 in my house except it doenst say it in the poll all it says is 0 1 2 3 or lesstahn 3it should be 3<I have over 20 because i use them for different things. 5 for my buisness 10 as back ups and 4 im building and downloading everything and 1 i use for fun

what did you do to it, john?anyways, there are 3 1/2 comps at home (the one I just put together for my sister from spare parts does not work completely (yet?)) since we tend to not throw stuff away if it's still useable (you can guess when we got those comps ... the first is a Pentium 100MHz, the second a PIII 667MHz, mine is an AthlonXP 1800+, my sister's falls out of the row: PII 400MHz but in the shape it has now less than two months old)at the university [where I spend most of my days so I consider it the place where I live] we've got about 300 public comps for 12,000 students, another 25 in the library (surprise: they're all 1.7GHz and up P4/AthlonXPs with lots of RAM, a fast (really fast) internet connection, TFT screens and all the bleeding edge-stuff ^_^) and don't ask me how many in the labs...

Oh ... i'll be the only one having only one computer?!? ^_^.

198227[/snapback]

Don't worry yaar :lol:

There are lot of people who are having no computer...They are not able to visit our site and not able to join this poll ^_^ obviously.

I have 5 ATM I have 2 a desktop and laptop (3.4 P4 HT EE 2GB RAM 250 GB sata 300GB ide 512 ATI Rage & Dell XPS year and a half old laptop 768MB ram 100GB ata HDD) My mom has one my dad has one and my sis has a brandnew laptop

We have 3 laptops (don't usually use 2 of them though) and 7 desktops! But 5 of the desktops share 1 monitor (my dad has this thing that allows him to keep switching back in forth between comps with his monitor). But 3 comps are used to test stuff (my Dad's experiments).

i have three computers, two of pc and one macintosh. where pc one of which is a old one PII 350 cpu, it's used as a firewall and internet sharing. while the one i'am using is PIII. it's for game player, go to web, and for the jobs. the macintosh is very old, so, I dont use it anymore. :P

I have one, my brother has one, my mom has one, and my sister and my dad share one. My dad has an old laptop and my brother has a broken laptop if you count that. He left it on the floor too long while it was on. My other brother's desktop died so he uses mine now so if you add all that up it's 6. 4 currently used daily.

Ready? I have:3-33mhz1-Toshiba T5200/100 (I think its a 100mhz)1-50mhz Toshiba Laptop27-Pentium 133mhz1-Quad 133mhz Compaq Server2-P2331-333mhz Micron Laptop1-300mhz Celeron1-400mhz AMD1-500mhz Dell P31-Dual 600mhz Dell P31-800mhz AMD Duron4-1600mhz AMD XP2-2.8Ghz(2800mhz) P4 Sony Vaio k23 Laptops1-3.2Ghz(3200mhz) Pentium 4 HT Hewit PackardNot to mention all my "Fankenstiens" and "Non-Windows" boxes, I am like the trailer park Bill Gates (Except, I move out of the park and I am not filthy ritch). I have monitors, keyboards, mice and software for all! They all work (maybe not fully, but they serve {no pun intended} a perpose). I have been into computers for about 10-15 years.I use my comps for everything, I have a motion detector run of a $2.50 computer from a garage sale, a 60,000 song mp3 player with a 14" LCD screen in my Jeep (it also plays DVD's and gets streaming wifi stations in the city) I used a $50 laptop (also garage sale) and a $30 wifi card with a $30 electrical inverter (12v-120v). I could ramble on for hours about my no friends and excess electronics, but if you need to know more just private message me or whatever. I will sell anything if I have too, but I always find a way to keep the things that can be charged with electricity without being toasted beyond repair.