xisto Community
BordaForx

I Hate Smokers 2nd hand smoke

I hate smokers, if they want to smoke they can sit in there god forsaken house or car and sit there for all eternity and smoke, so long as no smoke leaks out of there house.Walking home from school and theres all the jack *bottom* smokers who are about 12-16 and every now and again when you have to breathe you get a lovely mouthful of that disgusting smoke with over 1000 chemicals! So smokers, please site in your house or car and let it be just your funeral not mine as well, Thanks.

Who here hate smokers? I mean, they go into a restaurant, sit in a non-smoking section, and smoke, ignoring the sign. I also want to tell everybody that 2nd hand smoking is actually worse than the smoker himself smoking it. In Houston, the mayor has already banned smoking in restaurants. Well, you know my vent, I hate it when people smoke right in front of you while you're in a casual conversation. I can't stand the smell. I know I can't just cover my nose so I usually just walk away. I think smoking should be banned and I hope it will...sometime...soon...

those smokers you're talking about might just have some atitude problems? or are they blind :D
just dont show that you hate them or are irritated with the smoke. or else they will try to provoke you with it and make you get hook on smoking as well.say no to smoking :(

A new law passed here in Turkey. After the new year, all public indoor smoking including semi-indoors such as bus stops will be banned. Places can put special smoking areas but that cant exceed 10% of squaremetre. Happy news for me. Smoking is a drug. It is a biological addiciton and smokers are victims of their own wills.

I also want to tell everybody that 2nd hand smoking is actually worse than the smoker himself smoking it.

It's worst because the person that smokes it everyday gets used to it and they actually feel good *in someway /o/*, but the 2nd hand smoker is only inahalating "can't spell that word /o/" parts of the smoke that is coming off the cigarete or even the persons mouth.

In Houston, the mayor has already gotten smoking banned in restaurants.

I really wish all the countries would do the same as this mayor did!;p But unfortunately, cigarrets and other smoking *items* are very persuative and it brings a lot of money to the country =/.

I am not used to see a lot of people smoking cig here where i live now, but in brazil it was like a smoke party haha.

I Totally hate smokers, why do they even bother to smoke anyways, its really disturbing and gay and stupid and dumb!look, smoking is bad for your health, it makes you have bad breath, it kills your life makes you die faster,it can also lead to cancer, also, environment is damaged by those CO2 emittted from smoking!!!many people died because they have cancer, but how did they get the cancer - SMOKING!I stongly disagree with smokers - kthxbye =)-Kelvinc2

I'm another smoker hater. Unfortunately my father is a smoker and there is no way I can make him give up. My mom used to a smoker too, but she had the will to give up. I can't say I don't smoke because of health concerns, but mainly because it costs a lot. And in Romania its 5 times cheaper then in the western part of the European Union. I do have to admit that once every 2 or 3 months I smoke nargilah just for the fun of it when I am in the company of my friends.It is a known fact that for every cigarette a smoker looses 11 minutes our of his life. Multiply that with 10 cigarettes per day and you almost loose 2 hours of your life per day! This statistic would be enough for someone to quit smoking right away. Unfortunately there is no way to directly link health problem to smoking. Besides people don't tend to learn from the experience of others, but from their own experience. So until something bad does happen to them they will not stop smoking!

oh my gad! i hate smocking too~ it is so not an option, for me, i dont wanna smooke, do marigana, anything that is smocked.. hooka etc, i find it to be such a waste of life, i mean sure, you get a little relief and satisfation from smocking, and when that might be good.. you still get about 78 pounds of crap.. i mean lets go down the list, shall we?first of all if, your a guy, and think your so hot, and hood, because you smoke, think again, its a MAYOR turn off when a guy smockes, its disgusting, its addicting, and you can only think bad things about, a person who smokes, you know???.. and the by the way.. buy a mirror, your teeth look disgusting if you smoke [after a while ofcourse] and lets not forget about that smell, that makes people choke, and and smells bad.. ok.. and not only that, it can kill you if you smell it.. [and you age faster, so your pretty much sick, disgusting looking, smell, and wrinkeled up after smocking.. great way to live a wonderfull life huh!]ok thing number two.. lets go to the killing part.. you can get lung cancer from smocking.. you can get all screwed up if you smoke.. so yea thats it. i hate smocking, and i find it extremely rude, like you say, if someone walks into a restaurant and ignores the no smocking signs.. even if they see a family sitting next to them.. like i dont wanan be rude and get up and point at the sign or tell on them.. but still... eww

You know? I totally agree wiht the opening post. Smoking should be totally banned form the world forever. It's much more dangerous than the illegal marijuana. Can kill people that don't take it, unlike the illegal coke etc. It's completely ridiculous that anybody ever is allowed to smoke when there is so many things you can't do now.

It's very arrogant really. I'm gonna die so let's hope I can bring you down with me. Have some cancer *raaaaaar*

People are very stuck up when it comes to smoking. Like it's not a big deal. Nope 400 is a small number when concerning poisons. It's like they're sitting there thinking...

I am SO SICK of not having poison circulating my body.. I really need to do something about it..

Idiots.

I don't hate smokers, I hate uncivilized smokers. Most smokers I know are polite enough to walk into a open air space where no one will be affected by the cigarette's smoke. But occasionally there is a jerk that does not seem to notice that it is not polite to smoke in the face of people. Such a friend of a cousin, that jerk will smoke in your face and walk with you if you start to walk away. I don't mind the smoke because of the possible damages it can cause... I hate it because it is uncomfortable to have around you.

Wow, what a nice mayor. I wish i had a mayor that banned smoking.

Even if it would get me beaten up, i'd still do it, just to get my point out there.

I still dont understand why people smoke even though they know it can damage them in the long run. As for the idiots that smoke cause they were under pressure from their friends telling them to. They should have just said "no!" and never see those "friends" again. Cigarette companies should stop filtering cigarettes and the government should raise the taxes by like 5 dollars on all brands.

You can't ban smoking completely, even if it does nothing but harm you, in both the short run and the long run. There are no "good" effects with cigarettes, even if they do "help" you relax. Thy only "help" you relax because they alleviate, temporarily, an addiction that you get used to. You can't ban it completely because people will revolt against it. You can ban it in all open and public areas, and no one should mind.

What I'd suggest doing is freeze the age limit. Basically, pin it at January 1 or some arbitrary date of a specific year, and everyone who's born after that date cannot smoke.

A cigarette tax, especially for cigarettes, is already in place. Raising it to 70% (like you mentioned, $5) is on the border of illegal, and it's also nonsensical. I mean, if you want to ban smoking that badly, go ahead and start a new Communist regime.

From smoking one has more to loose than to gain. I have started by making my concluding remarks, now I will expalin whuy I said so. To begin with, think smoking has never and shall never helpanyone in anywhere instaed it is habbit that is harmfuul to ones life and shortening their life span. on another level it yields very nagative aspoects to those around ypu. The non smokers to be [recise who inhale the smokers exhailed smoke.

You are entitled to your opinions and so am I - I dislike smoking, its stains my teeth and fingers, makes my breath smell bad, extremely unhealthy and it hurts the people around me. I smoke because I'm addicted, if I could snap my fingers and give up I would. I'm not arrogant and I don't think it is cool. Just give up you say - well its not that easy, scientific study has proven it as hard as cocaine to give up. Yes it was peer pressure that started it all for me ( Yes, I'm ashamed of being so easily conned into it ) But at no stage have I ever been inconsiderate when I "light up", I walk a fair distance away from non-smokers, I avoid smoking in very public places, I don't smoke inside anything ( my house, car etc). I know its unhealthy, most smokers know this. Most non-smokers don't realise that most smokers are quite embarrased about their addiction. So in retrospect, don't hate smokers, hate cigarettes because I do. Thank you-reply by Polite smoker

I really hate smokers, I agree with you. It's like asking to die. I don't know how you get addicted to it, or why people smoke. Most people think "smoking makes you cool". They're wrong! There are tons of young children children at my school who smokes, and there is a boy in my class who has a bad addict of smoking. He actually begs people for a *BLEEP* on the streets... sad'o. I hope I don't become a smoker like others when I grow up.

Edited by Evolix (see edit history)

Who here hate smokers? I mean, they go into a restaurant, sit in a non-smoking section, and smoke, ignoring the sign. I also want to tell everybody that 2nd hand smoking is actually worse than the smoker himself smoking it. In Houston, the mayor has already banned smoking in restaurants. Well, you know my vent, I hate it when people smoke right in front of you while you're in a casual conversation. I can't stand the smell. I know I can't just cover my nose so I usually just walk away. I think smoking should be banned and I hope it will...sometime...soon...

NovaTerra

I do not like smokers either.
In Japan some politician say the price of 1 box of cigars(10 cigars) should be about 10 dollors(1,000 Japanese Yen) from 3 dollars(300 Yen).

i hate smokers too. i don't mind them smoking in private in their own house or sometihng but smoking in public is so anoying. it smells horrible and most people don't want it. can't they just do it in private!