xisto Community
iGuest

Naruto's Father

First of all look naruto up on wikepedia it tells you that the 4th was his dad and about kakashi he would have been 15 at the time plus he can summon dogs not toads-kody

YES the fourth Hokage is Naruto's Father. Jiriaya (h/e you spell it) is his God-Father and he admits that the 4rth is Naruto's Father. As 4 axel: Kakashi also obtained it as well. Minato has spiky hair as well-Tensa

Naruto Uzumaki

Posted Image

Age Part I: 12[1]-13[2]

15 in Part II

Date of birth October 10[2]

Known relatives:

Minato Namikaze (father, deceased)

Kushina Uzumaki (mother, presumably deceased)

Ninja rank Genin[2]

Ninja team Team 7

Plot introduction

Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the nine-tailed demon fox attacked Konohagakure. Powerful enough to raise tsunamis and flatten mountains with a swish of one of its tails, it raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of the Leaf Village ? the Fourth Hokage ? sacrificed his own life to seal the demon inside his newborn son, Naruto Uzumaki. The Fourth Hokage, who was celebrated as a hero for sealing the demon fox away, wanted Naruto to be respected in a similar light by being the containment vessel for the demon fox.

The Leaf Village, however, shunned him, regarding Naruto as if he were the demon fox itself and mistreated him throughout most of his childhood. A decree made by the Third Hokage forbade anyone to discuss or mention the attack of the demon fox to anyone, even their own children. However, this did not stop them from treating him like an outcast and as a result he grew up an orphan without friends, family, or acknowledgment. He could not force people to befriend him, so he sought acknowledgment and attention the only way he knew ? through pranks and mischief.

And about Tsunade being the wife of the 4th... that's impossible because she left the village at the same time as Orochimaru.

That left Kakashi ------ that's why he's so strict with his students, til he met naruto, sakura and saske. because he saw in their friendship the friendship he had with tsunade and orochimaru. i think they were kakashi's first students to pass the first screening and eventually his first team members.

Edited by pakset (see edit history)

I know who are naruto real parents naruto dad is minato namikaze the 4th hokage and his mother is uzumaki kushina I know this because I have seen all nauto episodes I'm in naruto shippuden episode 39 naruto shippuden is when naruto is already grown up and if you don't believe me of the naruto parents go to this page http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or just go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and type in the search box naruto chapter 367 and see it for yourself that chaptwr is 100 percent true. I don't know why but his mother is not shown but his name is shown.

If uread manga chapters 370- 382 you would have known narutos dad is the fourth hokage and his name is minato and his moms name is kushina uzumaki..So yea:)

As real and thorough as pakset's thoughts sound, there is one huge problem with your conclusion. Kakashi was never teamed with tsunade or orochimaru. The third teammate to the third hokage's students was actually jyraya, tsunade and orchimaru's actualy third teammate. Kakashi's 2 teammates are Obito Uchiha, the guy who he got the sharingan eye from, and a medical ninja named rin, the girl who put obito's sharingan eye into kakashi's empty eye socket.The reason for his finally passing a team after 14 years of failures, in this case being naruto, sakura, and sasuke, is because during all his tests he was looking for people who would choose survival of the teammates over success of the missions, like when both sasuke and sakura shared their food with naruto when he was strapped to the post even though kakashi said he would fail whoever gave him food-K money

Wow do people even read the posts before. The 4th is his dad the manga clearly stated it, it will most likely be implemented into the Shippuden series near the end of the Akatsuki arc.

naruto%20background

Naruto's Father

Go to wikipedia and search naruto you will find the info that you needed

And jiraya is naruto mother sensei and oso naruto godfather

who%20is%20naruto%20parents%3F

Naruto's Father

Naruto parents are the 4th hokage (Minato Namikaze)((dad)) and Kushina Uzumaki (mom)

Naruto gets his last name from his mom

-patti

Narutos Dad

Naruto's Father

I actually also think the 4th hokage is Naruto's father and that the Rasengan is his keke-kinki (can't spell) because only Naruto the 4th Hokage and Jiraiya can even do the Rasengan.Also Naruto and the 4th hokage look exactly alike and are the only two ninjas with blond hair!

-Aubrey

naruto

Naruto's Father

Naruto's parenst are Nagato (The 4th Hokage) and Yukisha of the whirlpool vilage, the mother is revealed in chapter 382 and the father is revealed a bit earlier, (I forget when when) Here is a link to a pic of his mother and father.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-Josh

naruto

Naruto's Father

Ok I don't know who his mom is but his dad is likely to be the 4th. When Jyraya was going to throw Naruto off the cliff he first apologized to the fourth.Jyraya also mentions a very close resemblance between Naruto and the fourth then it seems like he tried to cover it up.Before naruto left to go help garaa he looks up at the fourths statue and asks for his help. Naruto's mothers last name must be the same as his as you take your last name from your mother in japan.