xisto Community
iGuest

Naruto's Father

naruto father

Naruto's Father

Its yoidiame and his mum is something uzumaki I forgot but go on wikipedia it say their, this is obvious due to yodiames hair and the boy he seal it inside they look the same, I knew this and watch the english 1 (not being nasty but its a bit obvious yodiames his dad but his mum ios a mystery)

added

Naruto's Father

I adding to my last stament 1 tsuade isnt nauto mum at all and the team with and hel;thy man the team your thik bout is obitio vin or van or something and kakshi and yodiame was their teahcher the team is well I dunno but heres a link for a picture http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

sorry about posting the link

His parents

Naruto's Father

Replying to ARNEL

His father is the 4th hokage, so ud be right. His mother wasnt to famous, but read the manga it shows you who his parents were and even how they named him!

narutos dad

Naruto's Father

Replying to Meadock narutos dad is the 4th hokage and the mother is kushina uzumaki. Jiraya is narutos godfater since he named him. Because naruto was a charxter in jirayas earlier books and minato aka 4th hokage was jirayas student.

-reply by pein

[Replying to ARNEL,22963,14Naruto's father is the fourth hokage and his mother is a woman from land of whirpool. She abandoned them and it's not familiar if she is still alive.

GABRIEL THE DARK

Naruto's Father

Hey they never said that the 4th Hokage use the seal on the nine tail fox. He did not use the technic that the third use. He only came up with it. Else the nine tell fox would have been inside the belly of DEATH not Naruto. Also, as the manga suggest and hint from jiraya the 4th did that so Naturo his son can master and use the nine tail fox to save everyone. I personally think that if Naruto was to break the seal and use all of the nine tail fox power he would die. As showed how much he was hurt using the 4 tail transformation. But the secret group is as powerful as they seems then maybe that is Naruto final choice to release the ninetail and save everyone at the cost of his life. Thus following destiny that the Toad predicted.

-reply by CHUNG

Naruto

Naruto's Father

The answer is simply as this, the fourth hokage is the father and the mom's name is kushina. You see jiraiya named naruto. Naruto was a name from one of his pervy books and the 4th liked it so they named the little baby naruto. Not much is known about kushina though. That must've answered your question.

P.S. I luv the show naruto.

P.P.S don't believe me then look at this link. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by A Naruto Girl

é??é?³ this is not 4ths hokages wife in japenese its quiet and chinese its mute we wont know his father till shipuden and his mother is suppose to be in the akatsuki why don't you try looking up forums to talk to masashi kishimoto's the creator of naruto like everyone else its not the 4th hokage and it will never be him.

What I'm about to say has no exact proof just strong theories.If you know the show Naruto then you should be familiar with the "Blood Line" For example, the Third Hokage was the only one who can use Wood Technqiue...So can Yamato, why? Because Yamato was experimented by Orichimaru. Jiraiya (forgot how to spell all the names) also stated that the 4th Hokage, and Jiraiya was the only one who can use the technique Rasengan. Thus it's possible that the 4th Hokage, Jiraiya and Naruto are blood related. I have also done some reading that since no where in any episode did they say Narutos parents died it is also possible to say that the current Akatsuki members has both his parents as Pein/Pain and Konan.

ur wrong im right

Naruto's Father

Replying to iGuest

Nope kakashi can use the rasengan becasue the 4th was kakashi's sensei the lightning blade (not the chidori becasue there diferent in mass power levels) is actualy the rasengan in lightning form butits much easier to use but you can only use it in bursts of on avarage 2-4 uses a day

-reply by your wrong I'm right