xisto Community
iGuest

Naruto's Father

The 4th is Naruto's father his mother was a red head whom he looks a lot like and this is all explained by jiraia when he is talking to the fifth. also he believed that the fox was sealed inside naruto becouse the 4th believed that naruto could control it and bring the ninja world to a place that is ideal for the new generation. if you need proof read the manga it is exponentially further than the anime and it goes more in death.-slackmaster5

I think that narutos father is the fourth becauseA:he looks like himB:Probelly thats why he sealed it in him cause it was his son and so onbut the writer can come up with a wicked idea out of no where so who knowsI JUST GUESSED-WHO IS IT?

If you have been watching/reading everything you will know that naruto respects the 3rd and 4th he knows already his parents. He said on epsiode 220 of the anime: "Please watch me!", while he was looking at the 4th's face on the rocks. It does make sense =]. He knows it and wants to become strong like his dad.

It's a fact, the Fourth Hokage was Naruto's Father. It said so in one of the manga chapters. And his Mother's name is Kushina, if I spelled that right, but no one knows if she's dead or not, but it's persumed so, Because they talk about her in a past tense. But you can get ALL the episodes on Veoh.com just type in what episode you want, you can also get them on various Naruto fansites such as, Naruto-Kun, Naruto Central, and NarutoFan. I hope I helped! :)-marinna

It's a fact, the Fourth Hokage was Naruto's Father. It said so in one of the manga chapters. And his Mother's name is Kushina, if I spelled that right, but no one knows if she's dead or not, but it's persumed so, Because they talk about her in a past tense. But you can get ALL the episodes on Veoh.com just type in what episode you want, you can also get them on various Naruto fansites such as, Naruto-Kun, Naruto Central, and NarutoFan. I hope I helped! :)-marinna

Ok listen, I've just got to throw it out there. I believe deep in my heart and soul that Naruto is in fact... The fourth hokage himself. Search yourself, you know it to be true.I've watched from episode one and in the 1st episode Yondaime is on the toad that naruto managed to summon, when he seals the fox he instructs that the baby be raised as a hero which is what Naruto always wanted.Now also Jiraiya mentions that he was the 4th's sensei and also mentions that Naruto will reach the power of the 4th but this is done under his breath.Once you start watching the show with this in mind you will see that it is the only truth worth recognizing, it also explains the extra significance the fourth is given through the whole series "I want to be the best hokage ever!" who is the best? The 4th.So in summary, my suggestion is that once Naruto reaches the peak of his power some sort of sage explains that he must travel back through time to protect his village, then teaches him a time travel jutsu.Search your feelings, you know it to be true.-Ryj

Well I definitely think the 4th is Naruto's father,because they look so alike.But ive always been wondering who is Naruto's Mother.-Sauskefangirl246

Narutos dad isn't the 4th. The 4ths name is Minato Namikaze. he trained kakashi rin and obito. Narutos parents were killed before minato sealed the kyuubi in naruto. minato has some blood connection though because you need one to transfer the sealed person/thing to another medium. Minato was probably his uncle or something.-Minato Namikaze

Hi I am a naruto fan I have watched from episode 1 to episode 220 and I have watched every shippuden to date I have read all the translated mangas to date thats 380 mangas so far and I have learnt that narutos father is actually minato the fourth hokage (heres a link http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/13/ )-byakugan-warrior-neji

I have seen like every episode of Naruto and I am reading the manga right now and there is definitely a resemblance between naruto and the fourth(physical) and Jiraiya also mentioned that naruto resembled the 4th. Also how else would Naruto have Rasengon when only the 4th and jirayah obtained it?-axel IVW

Don't you think kakashi is always acting a little suspicious??? I think he has the answer to all this mystery. I mean don't you always laugh when you tell a lie why do you think he has his mouth covered all the time??? The answer is simple he simply wants naruto to figure it out by himself?? I mean like sensis are always like you must wait tell the time is right or like you must look deep within to find the answer. what I am trying to say is the fourth hokage cant really be naruto's father because it specifically said at the first episode the only person brave enough to seal it in human was the hokage. The fourth hokage was not the hokage until he was older. And also in the first episode the person on the toad had spiky hair. doesn't kakashi have spikey hair too. Why do you think kakashi got to teach naruto??? Think about what I said. Hope I helped!!!=p-dude

Okay everyone listen, the 4th hokage is naruto's dad. There is proof that he is. If you watch the 1st episode you might get in idea but the most proof of all is, I think episode 38, wen Jiraiya and Tsunade were talking about the 4th hokage. Jiraiya even said that Naruto reminds him of when he was training his Father. Minato(AKA the 4TH HOKAGE!!) because he is his father, and the 4th Hokage isnt dead because it would suck that Naruto wouldn't get to meet his Father. Hope I answered most of your questions lol. If you think I'm wrong check the episodes and if you still don't think it's tru look it up.-NarutoFan

Jiraiya trained the fourth/minato/naruto's dad. The fourth trained kakashi, rin, and obito uchiha. Obito's right side was crushed by a boulder so he had his left sharingan transfered into kakashi, who had just lost his left eye, by rin's medical jutsu, thats why he only has one, and its always "on". The fourth is naruto's dad, it has already been revealed in Chapter 370 while jiraiya is talking to one of the frogs that he summons. Look it up and read it if you don't believe me, jeez! any other question?-neji427