xisto Community
iGuest

Naruto's Father

about naruto's parents...if u got to this website and read the manga chapter 367 yu will know that naruto's father is the 4th hokage and his mother is Uzumaki kushina.....this conversation is between jiraya and tsunade.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Wrong.. It didnt REALLY stated that Namikaze minato (Fourths Hokage his name) is Naruto's father.. They say he looked like the fourth hokage.. but that doesnt means the fourth is his dad :P

otay! if u dont want to really truly kno who narutos dad is .......then wat the hey r u doin in this forum??? anywayz this is a big spoiler if u dont already kno.many people think that the forth hokage is narutos dad. many think that his father is the leader of akutsuki. many people also think that narutos dad is both the forth and akutsuki leader. first of all the forth hokages name isnt yondaime. its minato namikaze. minato married kushina uzumaki from the land of whirlpools. if you wanna find out for yourself ....... look up naruto shippuden manga 367 or somtin like tht ill put anothr post when i find out wat chptr it shwas.-your welcom! :P

well it's already confirmed from the latest manga chapter and two chapters before that on who naruto's parents really were. as naruhina mentioned, naruto's mother is uzumaki kushina and his father is the fourth, named namikaze minato. although contrary to what naruhina mentioned, it's not really said in any way that their parents were married. it could be that minato wasn't familiar that he had a son until he was born. naruto got his attitude from his mother that's why people wouldn't really think he's the 4th's son.

Thing is Naruto father could of been anyone form a random shinobi to the Fourth Hokage... but who said the fourth was his dad? He could of been Naruto's older brother by all we know but the only question you should ask is this... Why use that child? Why Naruto? Obviously this kid has some connection with the fourth regardless if it was his father, uncle, brother.

Actually it has been revealed who is naruto's father i think in manga chapeter 370,SPOILER ALERT

Narutos father is the fourth hokage quoted from manga chapter 370 "Why would one seal the NINE-TAILS chakra in his very own child" and also.....the kyuubi might have been summoned on purpose by uchiha madara-the guy who founded the uchiha clan who seems to still be alive as the dude with the swirly mask thing. hes in akatsuki. thay have also already revealed naruto's mothers name its UZUMAKI KUSHINA

Edited by KeeLeek (see edit history)

This is what wikiapedia says about The Fourth Hokage: The Fourth shares many similarities with Naruto, including the same spiky blond hair, blue eyes, same techniques, the same blood type (:P, and overall similar personalities as noted by Jiraiya. Itachi Uchiha noted Naruto to be the Fourth's "legacy". Furthermore, when Jiraiya was trying to force Naruto to release his demon fox chakra, he pushed Naruto off of a cliff, saying, "Forgive me, Fourth," as he did so.
OK try this theory on...I don't think Naruto has any parents because clones don't have parents. What's that you say?! Naruto is a clone?! Yes I think The Fourth created an advance clone-jitsu that allowed him to make a perfect living clone of himself. He than used his perfect clone to trap the nine-tailed demon in. This also explains why Naruto's favorite jitsu is his shadow clone jitsu. I believe in time Naruto will develope his clone jitsu to where his clones will have the ability to use jitsu also. Imagine five Naruto's using five different jitsus at the same time from different directions; he will be unstoppable. I'd like to know what you guys think.

that sounds so awesome (not true) but really cool

4th Hokage Name: Namikaze MinatoStrengths: Speed, RasenganFamily Members: Naruto Uzumaki, Uzumaki KushinaStudents: Kakashi Hatake, Rin, Obito Uchiha the fourth was narutos father and his mother is kushina-tony

NARUTO FATHER IS YONDAIME THAT INFORMATION HAS COME TO LIFE VIA THE MANGA EPISODE 370. JIRAIYA REVILLED THIS INFORMATION. -THE REAL INFORMATION

If any of you guys read the manga you would know that in chapter 367 Tsunade hints that the fourth hokage is in fact Naruto's father. How ever, Naruto has the last name of his mother, Uzumaki Kushina, who was a ninja of the whirlpool country. Jirayia also states that the 4th was like a son to him and that Naruto's like a grandson-Me is cool

I think that the 4th Hokage is Narutos father,and umm his mother is someone.because Uzamaki means spiral or something like that.and what sprials?Rasengan!The 4th knows it and so does Naruto.they look so alike, and besides.He sealed the demon fox into him to save the village, a true hero

naruto's dad is minato namikaze(4th hokage) and naruto's mom is kushina uzumaki(she lives in former whirlpool village)if you don't believe me, watch naruto manga 367.-some guy