iGuest

Naruto's Father

narutos

Naruto's Father

Replying to thebluekirby

They'd probably show who naruto's parents are at

The end of the whole series!

Like, after all the episodes are done, they'll

Be likely to show us in the very last episode!

-reply by *blackfox_ninja*

Naruto's father is monito aka yondaime(4th) hokage. His mother was uzamaki something I forget. I beleive she was from rain village. Tsunade and jairya talk about it before before he leaves and ends up getting killed by pain(an akatsuki). Just read the manga.

Replying to MeadockAlright, it isn't found out until very late into the series (in fact, it JUST came out in Japan about four months ago, I believe...), but Naruto's parents were revealed. The reason they were not revealed in the first place, was because, it was not that they were a big huge secret of Konoha, but that it was such common knowledge, as if everyone knew about it, that it was never really discussed.Yes, the fourth Hokage (Namikaze) was in fact, Naruto's father, but I believe that answer has already been provided, and you're itching for Naruto's mother.His mother, Kushina (I believe that's her first name...) Uzumaki, was a member of the village hidden in whirlpool; one of Konoha's allies. As it seems, the Whirlpool village was destroyed, but members are said to be still remaining. It is unclear what happened to Kushina Uzumaki after the birth of Naruto, and it has become an assumption that she died after child birth, or just up-and-left. Jiraiya makes the comment that Naruto takes after his mother, in personality, but his likeness of the Fourth is uncanny. Kushina was said to have boyishly short hair, and was very tomboyish. She was just as strong as any of the boys as a child, and was often mouthy and hyperactive (obviously seen in her son), but the Fourth seemed to have melted her heart and they had a fling, resulting in our favorite blonde knuckle-headed ninja! Hope that helped!-reply by Tiko-chan

No one is quite sure who naruto's parents are but it seems likely that the fourth is his dad and if you look around on the internet it seems that naruto's mum is some random lady from I believe the land of waves where naruto had his first proper mission also there are a lot of rumors going around that naruto meets his mum in the new naruto movie to be released at some point this year-reply by Dani

Replying to Trap FeedBacker Naruto's father is Namikaze Minato aka (fourth Hokage) and naruto's mothers name Is Kushina Uzumaki.As we all know the fourth hokage died while sealing the nine tailed foxAnd I think that Kushina Uzumaki died while giving birth to Naruto

naruto

Naruto's Father

I have a feeling that the 4th hokage is Naruto because the demonic sealing jutsu used to seal the nine-tailed fox seals the spirit only inside the user and nobody else. Maybe the 4th hokage transformed into Naruto.

just a translation

Naruto's Father

I translated é??é?³ with freetranslation.Com and found out that the words mean quiet sound so if anyone knows the name for quiet sound we could find her name out!

-reply by Hayley

Replying to MeadockThe 4th or yondime had a baby with ?? and yondime asked jiraya to name it hence it was named naruto shortly after the akatsuki were discovered by the anbu so during the episodes jiraya is in a way "stalking" naruto around the village -reply by allknowing

Nah naruto's father is the fourth and the leader of akatsuki I think he's father is not dead yet according to what ive read in manga the 4th was afraid to die because he knows he will surely die in a matter of time if the kyuubi was sealed to him so he sealed it to the first born child and left konoha and jiraiya saw what really happen so he ask jiraiya to tell people in konoha he is dead-reply by naruto_freak

Replying to Trap FeedBacker I was thinking dat too!! OMG!! like maybe when the 4th sealed the nine tailed fox he actually sealed it inside of him and he turned into a baby. And from all the stuff I read in this website, I think that this is the answer cuz naruto in the story have no mother so how will a baby be born if theres no mother so yeah-reply by ---mysterius one xDD--

The Truth

Naruto's Father

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

Ok everyone here is the truth up till now

The forth is dead , he used the reaper death seal to trap the nine tailed fox in naruto

If you watch the show when the 3rd was fighting Orochimaru he said here is a jutsu you've never seen it was made by the forth

The forth was his father but I'm not sure about the mother

And the leader of akasuki is Pein but even he has a boss but they haven't said who yet