xisto Community
iGuest

Naruto's Father

:)

hi guys =) i can't help but notice your passionate discussion 'bout naruto's father...hehe..

i've seen all the episodes that have ever been out. :) 'bout the 4th sealing the ninetails in naruto, well that's possible but so far there have been no episodes to prove this.

the 3rd always talked about every leaf ninja inheriting the "will of fire." my guess is that the 4th acutally had pride in sealing the monster into naruto, since naruto would grow strong with it, if ever he mastered how to use its chakra. i guess the people in konoha had a perverted notion of why the 4th actually sealed the monster into naruto. when ya think about it, naruto could be like the protector of the village or somethin'.... hehehe =P

oh yeah.. about tsunade being the 4th's wife, well, yondaime was jiraiya's student, i think, along with kakashi and another uchiha guy..

i hope that helps... B)

huh? i've seen i think one or two that, well, doesnt prove it but it has a vey high possibilty of the 4th being naruto's father. it was when naruto summoned the frog boss or something and after that the frog said that the last person who ever rode his back was the 4th and that he was surprised. so i think that that is a BIG clue. naruto also had that power to summon the frog boss :) ninja harhar

Ive Seen all Episodes of Naruto up to 186 and read all the Manga up to Ch. 307 and my theory is that the Fourth is his father the reason he put it in his own Child was because it was the only child he knew for sure was being born at that time and I think Naruto's mother died giving birth.

I'm pretty sure that Naruto is either related to or is Yondaime. Why on earth would they look and act and be so alike if Naruto was just some random kid. And did you notice that pretty much no one so far in the series has a first-hand account of what happened? We really don't even know how he died. It was 'said' that the 4th Hokage died during the sealing, but there wasn't anyone who was actually there.

Also, during Itachi and Kakashi's fight, Itachi mentions that Naruto is the 4th's 'legacy'. What that means, I have no idea. It could mean that Naruto is his son or maybe because of the sealing he just happens to have qualities like the 4th or it is the 4th. It's too bad Itachi isn't very specific. :)

Lastly, I'm almost completely sure that Tsunade wasn't married to the 4th. Mostly because she was in love with Dan. Even when she was 50 something when we first see her she's still extremely upset about his death.

Edited by Nightworks (see edit history)

I've wondered about who naruto's parents were and it wasn't later into the series until i suspected who his father might be. I'm sure it's occured to some others by now, but does anyone think that maybe the 4th hokage (the one who sealed the ninetails in naruto) is naruto's father? Who is his mother then?

Its widly held that the Yondaime is Naruto's father. Plus I think its rather obvious. Blond hair, blue eyes.

Check out this manga pic and see how much they look alike:

Posted Image

Also its said that only Jiraiya and the 3rd Hokage know that Naruto is the 4th's son. No idea about the mother though. We can however speculate she died in child birth seeing as she isn't around.

Tsunade can't be his mom for two reasons: She was never married and she's 50 something years old. :)

After the showdown between the three of them (Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade) Tsunade looses all her strenght and converts back to her old looking self, though you don't actually see he face.

As I see all of what I just stated has been stated before me I think we've gotten to the key facts.

I think the more you watch and read Naruto you'll find very obvious facts.

Also consider this:

If the 4th isn't Naruto's Dad and isn't related to him at all, then why haven't we seen any other villager with blond hair that even comes close to looking like Naruto's?

if ur just gonna watch it once go to youtube.com and search ex:naruto epicode 174. u caught my drift if u need any more help email me at DrsNy369@aim.com. oh yeah i forgot where can i get naruto magnas online english or japanese?

Haha, well oddly enough, I've seen many episodes of Naruto yet never even questioned as to where his parents might be.I never really thought about it before, I guess I just assumed that they died like Haruka's family did...

lol--if you've only seen 7 episodes of naruto, then you really have little idea of knowing what's goin on. I've seen from the mid teens to 138. I dont know where you can get the first 20 episodes. But as far as i know, there is no real mention of his parents. It's just alot of how he's been alone all through his childhood. I think there may have been a *hint hint* once or twice to some significant relation between the 4th hokage and naruto. But as far as we know, naruto is just the baby that the 4th hokage sealed the ninetails in. But i believe he may actually be his father. There are physical similarities. A mention of similar personality attributes. And why would the 4th hokage choose naruto of all the babies? The 4th hokage is dead now--and naruto has no parents. So it kind of connects. See what i mean?

of course he is his father although they never say it like that you could see the phisycal similarity. and if he is not the father who else obviously if naruto is going to become one of the most powerful ninja in the village his father cant be a dumb guy in the street who better to be his father than the fourth hokge. And everyone here says that why did the hokage sealed the fox in naruto, hasnt the evil fox power saved narutos but a lot of times, think about that.

hahhah when i first saw the title of this i thought yall were talking about the great poet naruto...i think thats it....i hope so cau i actually just took a test over him about a week ago

I've wondered about who naruto's parents were and it wasn't later into the series until i suspected who his father might be. I'm sure it's occured to some others by now, but does anyone think that maybe the 4th hokage (the one who sealed the ninetails in naruto) is naruto's father? Who is his mother then?

ok to all in this post i have seen every single episode of naruto up to 206 waiting for the rest to be realeased and i can tell u not only is the the 4th narutos dad tsunde is naurtos mom and for those who watch Naruto stop being so dumb the 4th is not DEAD Think about the move naruto learns a move called the rasengan and every one who see it refrers to it as the 4ths technique yet jiriya shows him how to do it also he shows him how to summon the boss toad which was also the 4ths technique so if they are the 4ths why can he do them and pass them on ??? picture jiriaya dressed as the 4th cause jiriaya is the 4th and Narutos DAD and tsunde is his mom also why jiriya was able to release the nine tails seal. ALSO FOR ANY WHO DONT KNOW U CAN FIND THE NARUTO MANGAS ONLINE AT NARUTOFAN.COM AND FOR THE ANIME ITS SLEF I SUGGEST YOUTUBE.COM
Edited by NARUTO_RENDAN (see edit history)

ok to all in this blah bla blah blah blah...what eva

You should be ashamed to call your self a Naruto fan, It seems all that watching of the anime was worth sqaut, If you remember The 3rd Hokage trained the 3 senin, Jiraiya, tsunade, and orochimaru RIGHT!? right~ Jiraiya does not become a hokage ( because the 3rd is still healthy as "spring time youth" ^.^) but trains a team of 3 genin including the 4th. the 3 senin break up and disband across the country.. bla bla, the the jounin 4th hokage also called " the Konoha yellow blur" or what eva, trains a team of 3 genin in which one is a Uchiha and another becomes a jounin at a very young age-( this is son of the Konoha White Fang! Hatake Kakashi) , who now trains Naruto. The BIGGEST REASONS WHY JIRAIYA IS NOT NARUTO'S FATHER!
1) Jiraija trained the 4th hokage
2) the 4th hokage IS DEAD - why? because the 4th hokage used SHIKI FUJIN NO JUTSU to seal the nine tails. (for those who don't know -which is probably alot- shiki fujin no jutsu is a sacrafice jutsu in which one must give up there soul for one deed from a shikigami, and YES! basically its the exact same jutsu that the 3rd hokage used when he tryed to seal orochimaru in side him, but he failed and could only take the soul of his arms, and if any one payed any attention, the same seal thats on naruto's stomach appeared on the 3rd hokage's stomach after he complete the jutsu. thus the hokage got his soul taken, and died just like the 4th ( its almost like rituals to summon the devil or a demon, legends say if successful, the devil will grant you one wish for exchange of your soul.)
3) THE 4TH Hokage has YELLO HAIR!!!! Jiraiya has had grey/silver hair sence... as far back as they show, which is when the 3rd hokage is training the senins AS KIDS.
4) after the 3rd died they asked Jiraiya to become hokage, he refused thats why tsunade is hokage.
5) the most Likely candidate is the 4th hokage ( who's only name I know of is the konoha yellow blur.) why?
both naruto and the fourth- has blond / yellow hair, blue eyes, AND was trained by jiraiya, naruto is also learning all his techneques bringing meaning to the phrase, Like Father Like Son! ALSO, while training Naruto Jiraiya says naruto is JUST like the 4th hokage in personality and looks! hint hint~ as for naruto's mother~ no clue yet but his father 85% chance its the 4th hokage-sama/ the konoha yellow blur, so BAM!
Edited by Sazuko (see edit history)

Naruto's father is the 4th Hokage i saw all the episodes in japanese.