xisto Community
iGuest

Naruto's Father

Naruto's daddy is Yondaime and his mommy is Tsunade. Self explainable :P
j/k

I don't think they'll ever show Naruto's parents, because it leaves us in suspense or in curiousity of the show. If they showed us Naruto's parents, it'd just give us not much to wonder about in the show :)

Well not saying anything bad, but Tsunade is not Naruto's Mother and im certain of that. But i have seen every episode when he is 12 and 15 also the manga to until naruto manga 371. In one of those manga, around 367, Tsunade and Jiraya were talking about the 4 hokage. His real name is Minato Namikaze. But then i read they were talking about a woman named Kushina Uzumaki. They said she had red hair and acted like a tomboy. Jiraya also talked about how he saw the 4 hokage in naruto.

Naruto real parents are the 4th Hokage and woman from the Land of the Whirlpool named Kushina Uzumaki. She is presumed dead but no one knows.-allan

Well, he really IS naruto's father, Yondaime (Minato Namikaze) and his mommy is Kushina Uzumaki... revealed in chapter 367 and 370 of the manga... they weren't married, because (perhaps) Kushina was an outsider in Konoha, and Minato was the Hokage and tjey were afraid of betrayal... about his mother we don't know yet if she is alive or not or how she has died (if she has did), nor about Yondy, there are no details about them, not even in the manga... so keep still and "grab" a patience of steel and wait till Masashi-sama will reveal us the secrets behind Naruto's past ;)-iluvnarutokun

The foruth is naruto's father because in manga chapters 366-372 jiraiya invades the village hidden in the rain and speaks alot about naruto's parents-jswiut

people hes father is the fourth jiraya and tsunade said it :P and his mom aint tsunade shes like 60 and the fourth was in his early 20s when he diedhis mum was a ninga from another villge jariya said it in one of the newer mangas i fink it was 372 or so and do u know kakashi can do the rasengun too but now naruto has a new rasengun even more powerful than his dads and jaraya has something to give naruto from his dad.

I recently found out that the fourth is narutos dad or at least they mention that in the manga>...but,,there are some rumors going arround about the 4th not being dead. And is the leader of the 9 rogue ninjas . also they speculate that his mother is the other shadow figure of the 9(used to be 10 with oruchumaru)but again they are speculations..as a naruto fan I would rather just his parents be dead...but I'm not a hater of a good story twist so we just have to wait and see....(thanx:NERUTO25)

I think that the 4th is not narutos dad.I think that he might be related to him though.the 4th died in like his 20's and naruto is what? 12?13.and I think that he might b like his brother or something.I've seen practically every episode from 1 to like 210.and theres only 224 episodes I think.I have also seen the shippuden epasodes and it doesn't say anything about that. from 1 to 31-andrew

Don't know if any of you know this but there is a website where you can watch advanced episodes of naruto. it is still in Japanese but they translate to English at the bottom of screen. on the website you can also watch Bleach! The wedsite is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
trust me you will flip out if you didn't already know about it. I'm only on episode 150, they still haven't said whether or not the 4th is his dad.-funky munky

No one knows who narutos dad really is though I do have a theory.BEWARE SPOILERSDid you ever think the 4 hokage was like jeykkel and hyde,that would explain why he had to names(yodaime and minato)even though minato was evil and naruto was actualy minatos son yodaime treated naruto as his own.when yodaime felt that minato would take over he sealed the fox in naruto, so one day naruto would be strong enough to defeat minato.minato survived the reaper death seal and knowing of the threat he joined akatsuki became leader and hoped one day he could find and destroy his own son naruto.Also about tobi minato knew obito was yodaimes student and was dead but minato brang obito back to life and told him to change his name to tobio but everyone calls him tobi and that explains why he wheres that mask(obitos face got crushed with a boulder).

You can have every single episode/downloads from here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ up to the Shippuuden episodes now.As for tsunade.. yes she's part of jiraiya's team when they were kids. yondaime is under jiraiya.. and as for kakashi and the uchiha guy they're under another ninja.. not jiraiya. I remember a girl being partners with kakashi and the girl. Please do remember in every ninja team, there's ALWAYS a girl. ;)-Tykie

I think that we might be able to leave into the open even who Naruto's father is, considering that his parents might have been friends of yondaime's who were killed by the Kyuubi.I've seen episodes 1-220 and all shippuuden that is out, while I haven't read any mangas. You can watch Naruto episodes on Youtube.com and Veoh.com or download them from websites like naruto-kun.com. It has been awhile since I saw the first 200 episodes, but little is revealed except that Naruto has his own apartment that might have been inherited, and a few other tidbits.