xisto Community
iGuest

Naruto's Father

NARUTOS PARENTS ANSWER

Naruto's Father

LOOK IN NARUTO MANGA AT CHAPTER 382 in

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

(copy and paste into your address bar) and start reading what happens

ANFD IT WILL SHOW WHOS NARUTOS PARENTS IN THOSE CHAPTERS IT APPEARS WILE IN FLASH BACKS WHEN JARAYIA DIES IT APPEARS THAT NARUTO IS THE DESTINED SHILD THAT WILL SAVE THE WORLD AT THE COST OF HIS OWN LIFE hE WILL BE CALED tHE The Grand Shinobi

-reply by bETARUGAN

naruto parents

Naruto's Father

Replying to ARNEL

Naruto parents is the 4th hokage and his mother's name is kushina I think anyway you can read the manga during teen age in the onemanga.Com also hie encounters the akatsuki the one who wants the ninetails power

-reply by roca

Actually they say that naruto was the 4th's son somewhere, but I cant remember which episode. And as for finding 1-20, you can go to animethat.Com/category/naruto-episodes/ for 1-10, and for the others I just typed in naruto episode 11(or whatever episode you were looking for) and went to the search results from veoh.Com.-reply by Erikku Meile

Naruto dad is the 4 th hokage because jirja was the 4th hokage teacher and then when he became the hokage he relised his wife was preganet and jirja writes books and then jirja made a book about a ninja who never ever gives up and becomes hokage and the 4th hokage reads it and says he loves it and says he wants his son to be like the guy in this book and the book was named naruto so the 4th hokage named him naruto and jirja remebers this just before he dies killed by pain-reply by chirs d

Replying to ARNELIf your wondering or anyone else the 4th hokage is naruto's father and his mom was a ninja from the whirlpool country her name if I remembered was izuna or something like that jirya knew her he was there when they named naruto they named naruto after one of his stories its all in the manga's-reply by Natanael Murga

i don't think the 4th is naruto's father. from what i remember, naruto's parent died during the attak of the nine tails and the 4th used naruto because their are no other choice.for me if naruto's father is the 4th then why:why is it the 3rd really doesn't know naruto.the 3rd's grandson when talking about hokage no one really objects about it and tells him to train to be a hokage not mock him like naruto.the sensei of naruto befor kakashi. naruto told him that he would be hokage in the future and laughed at it because he was stupid/dumb/stubborn i forgot what he said but you get the point. if naruto is really the 4th's son, then why is the society shunning him about the nine tails inside him when he should be somewhat of a hero.the one thing that i can think of that links the 4th to naruto is when jiraya is describing how naruto and the 4th has the same hair and both are stubborn.and another thing is jiraya accepting naruto as a disciple, when his disciple before is the 4th.if anyone of you knows the episode can some post a link because i'm curious now about this oneone fact is that the seal user will die if he used it. thats why the 4th died even if orochimaru escaped that seal. i have also one theory about that seal. orichimaru didn't die but suffered only in his hands because of the seal. that means the seal only seals the chakra/spirit/soul of that person and not the physical. so it this is true and then the nine tails is a pure energy/spirit/chakra/soul because the nine tails has been sealed fully not just the blue form in orochimaru

Naruto

Naruto's Father

Replying to ARNELhey Naruto's parents are revealed in the manga, look it up at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, sorry idk the exact chapter. But Naruto parents are Minato Namikaze Konaha's Yellow Flash/ Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki from the Lands of the Whirlpool.

-feedback by Kushina Uzumaki

chapter 382

Naruto's Father

In that chapter you will see narutos mother last name usimaky mared to the 4

-reply by avery

narutos father

Naruto's Father

If you have come to shippuden and read book well about to 42 or something then you will now whos the father well I its (SPOILER) the fourth! though his still alive and the leader of akutski and wants to take over the world the neaming of sealing the ninetails in naruto was so he could take naruto and well...I wont spoil anymore read for yourself!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by narutofaaan

Naruto family

Naruto's Father

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

Naruto has an interesting family. The first hokage is naruto's great great grandpa The second hokage is his great grandpa. The third hokage is his grandpa. The fourth hokage is his dad. His mom is Kushina Uzumaki. I believe the fifth hokage is a cousin?

-reply by Jazmyne