xisto Community
alexia

Which Email Provider Do You Use?

I use gmail as my main email provider. It is very simple to use, the interface is clean and they give more space than i'll ever need for just sending text messages. Also, I find the gmail search feature very convenient and it has saved me alot of time.

yahoo, i get no spam there at all even without have to configure it to do so. Plus i've had it forever. I would try gmail but it doesn't work with mac os 9 very irritating that.round

I used to use hotmail , but i had problems with that it was removing links from emails.I would register for a forum and they would send me a registration email. I then open that email and the link to register is missing.I have now switched to gmail and all is well.

I have two Yahoo accounts at the present. One I use for my usual mails from my website, from my friends and people close to me. The other one I use to send emails to tell this guy I have a crush on since high school about my heartaches. He doesn't know its me of course! :)

im NOT using yahoo becouse its the worst ! i hate yahoo mail. ;) especialy those ads :) why are they so much big and with all those pictures and stuff.Hotmail not bad but im not using it anymore.Gmail im using it and probobly will stay with gmail for a long time.Other providers i didnt try and i probobly wont.

I currently use Gmail as my main e-mail service, I find it to offer a very good service (not to mention the increasing space, which I won't use) out of the webmail services I have used I think this is the best I especially like the clean and easy to use interface. I also have a hotmail account and an account from my Xisto hosting (which I forward to gmail and read it there).

Email Provider'sCurrently I am using Gmail and Msn Hotmail. I find that Gmail is the best free email provider so far. Easy interface and large amount of space around 2gb. Msn Hotmail is now improving though from 2 mb to 25 mb. Rarely use msn hotmail email anymore. About Yahoo email There is a problem, when ever a person sends a email to a yahoo mail user. Sometimes the recipient would not receive it. ;) Gmail rocks :)

My first original email address was at Juno because we used them as our ISP for a while. That was when I was 5. I have made 2 accounts with them. One I still use today. It isn't that bad of a place. I now have an msn account that I use for other things other than family and stuff. I used to yahoo but eventually deleted my accounts on there because I have no use for them. I use msn because I always know when I have recieved an email when I sign on MSN messenger. I tried g-mail but forgot my password and figured I don't need another email anyway. I have emails now for my web site for the use of my web site for support, and other contact forms. I have tried many of them, even goowy.