xisto Community
alexia

Which Email Provider Do You Use?

I dont know what id do without my many gmail accounts. I have all sorts of tricky forwardings going on, and have my main account fully configured with all sorts of different labels, etc. My mail is a very organized system (i was bored one day and compleatly organized all my mail boxes so i only had to check one account to get all my mail reading done)One nice thing with having a few gmail accounts, if one starts recieving spam, just create a new filter type to avoid recieving the crud you dont want. I also have one account thats just for when signing up for those questionable services and you know they will start sending spam to you because they dont say otherwise. I did have yahoo way back when, back when... then one day after few years of use.. i finally started to get spam emails... and luckily gmail beta had just started around then, and i grabbed an invite off a friend (back when they were a rare thing to get)Anyways, I love gmail...