xisto Community
alexia

Which Email Provider Do You Use?

I use 3 web based emails:Hotmail: This was actually my first ever created webmail and so everyone still emails me here, which is why I still keep the account active although I'm slowly migrating everything (all the buggers emailling me) over to my gmail account.Gmail: Best webmail service imo. Fast, storage space always increasing, great spam protection, and best of all it's super organized ;). This is my primary account and use it for just about everything.Yahoo: My isp made an agreement with yahoo to provide it's clients with yahoo email. It's not bad, but it's rather slow when I'm feeling very impatient, but it does get the job done, although I prefer gmail's superior spam protection. I use this account primarily for isp notices, and site's that require an isp based email :huh:

I use yahoo and hotmail.The good thing with mail providers is that if your e-mail host doesn't offer spam filtering, storage, encrypted e-mail or it has a slick Web interface to check your messages and you consider a switch,luckily, transitioning from one host to another doesn't have to mean days of downtime, bouncing e-mails, losing messages, or losing sleep you can easy swich beetwens email providers.

The question should really be which email dont u use :lol: So i will break it down into categories
Constantly Used :
Gmail
Hotmail

Used:
Yahoo
Aim

I think Gmail is the best so far even though there are alot of security issues.
Hotmail is usually totally full of spam and the Inbox sizes wont be growing any bigger if you dont live in the United States.

I use gmail and yahoo. I like the space in gmail. The problem with gmail is my spam filter has about 2k messages lol. Im glad that they dont count your spam messages against your message quotia thing, or else mine would be full...I like yahoo because its free also and I don't get badly cluttered with spam. I don't like spam and I really hate it. I honestly think it should be illegal.

I hardly use my hotmail; except to chat on MSN Messenger, but I stopped using it because its only 250MB, and its flood with spams. I use Gmail at times, but I sort of stopped because I started using yahoo, which is my isp email, so spamless and it's 2GB for me. =) But the only reason I don't like Yahoo, is because at school when I need to check my emails, it's all messed up, like something is disabled, but I don't know what. But anyways, Gmail is kind of too compliated, I hate how you can't organize them in folders, so they aren't viewable in the inbox.

Yea, which email dont you use would be more interesting :lol:. Well i basically use my ISP's email for anything important etc. Mailing lists etc goto my Hotmail account and sometimes i use Gmail but not a lot. My ISP's email works find, no spam. Im happy :P Who would use 1GB of space? Lol

i use gmail because it's like a giant archiver. with google desktop (use with caution) you can store IM's and all sorta of good stuff, and use your gmail as storage an email.

i use gmail for my website and other stuff that are semi-important, yahoo for those groups that i am interested in and our school mail account for academic purposes. i used to have many accounts at yahoo before but i barely use others so i just let them expire or something. the reason why i had to use a gmail account was because my yahoo mail was being flooded with spam. but i still use it anyway.

I use Gmail, as it has POP3 support, and has a nice clean interface, and has 2gb storage. I doubt I could ever fill it up.

Well Im using the e-mail that I got from my Internet provider xD and at the same time annother from hotmail wich is full of junk mail and adds. Hotmail is the worst e-mail provider I know, I registered a new e-mail with hotmail and after a veek it was fukll of junk. And the problem is that I dident even use it >: But the other one that I got from my internet provider is clean and works great and no adds.