xisto Community
Etherion

What Mobile Do You Prefer

You whippersnappers with your confounded newfangled gadets 'n gizmos!

CELL PHONES ARE DA DEBIL!

Nah, seriously.  I cant stand cell phones.  I hate answering the phone period.. and I found when i gave people my cell numbers, i had a hard time coming up with convincing excuses not to pick the friggin thing up.  Me and my neighbor got plastered and started griping about it, and threw our god-forsaken nokias off the Henley street bridge.  He hates me now.

I hate pagers more tho.. they're like little electronic leashes.  We'll probably be implanting chips in our heads with speakers in our inner ears soon so we can just THINK at each other anytime we want.  **frowns** then i'd never get any privacy.  IS THAT WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANT!?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My friend, you're either crazy, or a genius. I figure it's the latter. I also agree with your first paragraph about not picking up the damn thing. I need a better reason myself to not pick up my Sanyo RL-4920, i use Sprint PCS Vision and all those pretty special things they charge insurmountable amounts of cash for. Also voicemail (my main method of communication whenever someone calls.) So friends, and family can constantly complain about me never picking up my phone (I do change my voicemail greeting on a regular basis, so they really can't say i'm completely inactive.) The only reason I pick up my phone is: If someone happens to call when I'm in a mind-crushingly dull history, or trigonometry class, and I'm grateful for the escape route. Or sometimes during Algebra-Trig, I *pretend* my phone is ringing, and pick it up, and tell the teacher "Sorry, I have to take this" before walking out of class.

Tha Blk Panda

I use a kyocera, i think its a good phone considering it only has a flashlight and isnt a flip phone

I Also use this phone. Most people like flip phones but i hate taking the time to open it. (im a lazy bum hehe) I like to just push a button and talk. Also i think the flashlite is ingenius! It comes in handy when getting laid in a car and you cant find the zipper :(

well... im using a Motorola 120 T, xD im planning to change it too. i want a z200 what do you say? does anyone here recommend it? i have my peanut (i call my phone that way hehe) like for almost 3 years now :D yeah it's an honorable dino haha xD

i use a sony ericcson t616. it is just a newer model of the t610. i really like it because i'm not a huge fan of flip phones except that it looks cool when you flip it. but i like non-flip phones. did that make sense? and i saw my phone in a preview before oceans twelve. they were talking about piracy and somebody stole my phone.

im only 16 and this is my first phone..

Posted ImagePosted Image

its a motorola v220.. not that bad of a phone. it has a USB port, downloadable games, the only thing i dont like about it is the placement of the camera on the phone and the small screen but overall i like and i think its good for a first phone

I plan to get new phone one. siemens s65 but it is expensive for me i'm not working yet. ;) If I has money I will get the better one. I only use siemens c45 for now and it is ok if you not in the new cell phone trend like camera mp3 bluetooth gprs. ;)