xisto Community
Etherion

What Mobile Do You Prefer

I use 7250i It's an old nokia phone....I really donn't like it no more...I'm getting a new phone next week though a Sony Ericsson one

Posted Image

medievalprincess.....you phone is nicer than my phoen A LOT

I have SonyEricsson t300. And im ok with it!

I've the same phone, and I suggest to EVERYONE who has phones like it (the polyphonic ringtone phones with IRDa) to buy a USB IRDa connector for their PC...free ringtones and all you have to do is download the MIDI file and send it to the phone...I know 'cos that's what I used to do through my laptop's IRDa port :-)

An IRDa connection is easy to get hold of, go into any good computer store and they'll have them :-)

I got Sony Erricson T610. Now since it has been taken away by my stupid bro, I have got a 6610i ( which is belive looks pretty cool )... for a temporary basis. I really hate bulky mobiles ..especially when u carry it in ur pocket! I also had P800 but, then it was just too bulky for me to get along with it so I sold it off.. :(I havent decided my next cell... but it will be nokia or sony ericson.

i have the motorola V220, which has the programmable ringtones, voice activated calling and its a camera phone, with not bad pics and a 4x zoom. its a flipphone too, o and silver. im thinking off gettin a phone that can record video insted of just take pictures... anyone who has one, is it worth it?

now, i'm using siemens cx65, my previous one is nokia 5110, the most hard-to-break cellphone, my nokia5110, has ever fall about 2 meter height, i've ever throwing it to my neighbour's dog, but... it never broke

I plan to get new phone one. siemens s65 but it is expensive for me i'm not working yet. :(If I has money I will get the better one. I only use siemens c45 for now and it is ok if you not in the new cell phone trend like camera mp3 bluetooth gprs. :(

You whippersnappers with your confounded newfangled gadets 'n gizmos!CELL PHONES ARE DA DEBIL!Nah, seriously. I cant stand cell phones. I hate answering the phone period.. and I found when i gave people my cell numbers, i had a hard time coming up with convincing excuses not to pick the friggin thing up. Me and my neighbor got plastered and started griping about it, and threw our god-forsaken nokias off the Henley street bridge. He hates me now.I hate pagers more tho.. they're like little electronic leashes. We'll probably be implanting chips in our heads with speakers in our inner ears soon so we can just THINK at each other anytime we want. **frowns** then i'd never get any privacy. IS THAT WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANT!?

I am using a SAMSUNG SHG-C100. It is a good phone and I have been enjoying it since I bought it. Though I am considering to buy SAMSUNG SGH-E800.....The latest Samsung Camera Phone.

I've had only 2 mobile phones in my whole life. My first was a Nokia 3210. I had it until I lost it somewhere in Denmark. :( The one I have now is a Nokia 3330, which I got for free.
Most Nokia phones are in my opinion worth zero. They have way too many errors. Nokia is probably best at making toilet paper, as it started at.

We'll probably be implanting chips in our heads with speakers in our inner ears soon so we can just THINK at each other anytime we want.

:( That's exactly what I was thinking about some days ago!