xisto Community
Etherion

What Mobile Do You Prefer

iPhone 3G is the way to go. I don't wanna be an Apple Supporter, but it is the best, you can do anything you need as a smartphone with some Sociability built right in. The apps though are the best part, especially for people who need more. The other option for a more bare bones phone, is the LG Decoy, because of the built in BlueTooth, though the actual quality isn't amazing I enjoy it alot.

I would go with anything with windows mobile. there are hundreds of apps out there for them and they have a very customizeable interface. In my opinion, the iPhone is way too overpriced. Although there are a lot more better FREE apps for it

Well, i love my Nokia 6500 (slide) - since i find it really stylish and nice - plus aswell it has a aluminium backing, i guess to prevent the battery, sim card and memory stick. Since everything is compact to the extreme.

But my favourite phone has to be either the Nokia N95 or LG Cookie :D - the LG Cookie is pretty much like the iPhone, but i don't like the iPhone very much, of many reasons...

When you get a call your app ends

It scratches easily if you don't have a case (or cover) for it

The new design (the backing) is horrible and rather quite ugly. The plastic is really tacky, and personally in my opinion the stainless steel (or i think you can get it in brass) backing is HUGELY better :D

Many people have said it has problems of slowness

And the LG Cookie has YouTube built in :P

It is expensive very fun to use and can do many things phones can't do, Like have WIFI for one only a few phones have that it is also very easy to email and text with the touch screen. I find having an iPhone in my Life is a great thing, If you don't want the phone just get an iPod touch same as the iPhone just without the phone :D

I love the iPhone for a couple of reasons, and those reasons will keep on expanding with the new App Store. I hope that it does improve though, since there are a lot of preformance issues. The best thing is versatlility. Its one of the best browser out there and doesn't need mobi sites to make it function properly. It has the simplest interface, and the lack of keyboard helps that fact. There is only one way to do something, so people can't get confused. You have all the email features, plus free texting, if you how to do that. You can go on IM clients all at once, and you can have the total power of the App store. You can have all the fun games possible even Monkey Ball. You have the motion sensing parts, and it can even detect your heartbeat. Its so powerful and its one of the cheaper smartphones, with all the functionality and simplicity of a regular phone, usable for everyone. We can always count on new people for opening up software. It has one of the most powerful music players and you can add contacts syncing from thousands of locations, and programs. One can even jailbreak it and install 3rd party non App Store apps. You can download Twitter feeds, and blog feeds, adding more versatility. I truly love the iPhone and it will be the phone of the future. It even has so many touchpad features. You can use differing combinations and styles for each person, defining how to activate it.

My mobiel right not is probably my cell phone. Actually, my PSP is also mobile as well and is also something that I do indeed usea lot when it comes to mobile terms. My cell phone is the LG chocolate. So its not the newest one, but it is still pretty awesome. There is music, movies, Vcast, games, ect on it, and it also includes the net. The games suck though, lol. I bought saints row on my phone and it turned out to be one of the lamest things I have ever played, comparted to the acualy game. it's my fault for thinking the that the cell phone game would ever compare to the actual version one would get on his her game console such as the xbox, ps3, ect.As for my psps it also has pretty good funcutuanitly to it. It can do basically the same things as my phone, but i dont use it as much.

I just recently bought the LG Dare from Verizon. This is by far the ebst phone i ever had. Excellent 3.2 Mp Camera as well as photo and video editing right on the phone. It has many tools and e-mails and a lot of neat things you can do when you connect it to your pc. Also Great sound quality with many equalizer presets. Im sure the new Blackberry storm is better but for 30 more a month for a BB id stick to the dare

I had a Nokia 6600 as my first symbian phone and i was very satisfied but my screen broke and i left with nothing.Then my gold brother :angel: bought me the LG KM500 which i am proud owner. I definitely recommend symbian phones to all peoples because they have the best software and games. And if you want a game phone, take the N-Gage 2.0 to see what's a game phone :(

Well i aggre with you TiGrE, symbian is the coolest software for mobile phones. And N-Gage 2.0 they ROCK! I didn't saw better graphic than that. I played on my brothers Nokia N73 Resident Evil Degeneration.

have a motorolla RockR and love it