xisto Community
Etherion

What Mobile Do You Prefer

I am using a Nokia 6600 rightnow, it has so many nice features. it's features are so much like Sony Ericson P500 only more affordable. but for best resolutions Samsung has the record for that.

I use a Sony Ericsson T300, for the past three years I think.The fact that it has infrared is awesome, because so does my laptop! So I can backup my phonebook, transfer pictures to it and back, transfer midi files as ringtones etc, etc.It's the best phone I've had and quiet frankly, I would never pay more for a "fancier" phone.

usualy in Asia we would like to use nokia moto samsung sonyericsson and so onexactly speaking nokia used most,and my cell phone is nokia 6610 which owned 2 yrs.although many good phone come into being,i like my phone as before,hehe mybe nokia is not used frequently much in ur area... that'all,i still like my 6 :rolleyes:

I have a really crap phone....it thes old Nokia 7250i the one with the dumb intergrated camera...I am going to get a new phone soon. It is a new nokia and it has like video,cameria blue tooth and LOADS of other things...Excellent phone....But just one thing....The quality of the videos are not all that good...But who cares.? I want that phone...I think I am getting it soon like this month.My old phone is like 1 year old so I am going to give it to my dad, he buys me new phones and I give him my old ones.lmao.

I have 2 cell phones one provided by my work and another for personal use. The one for work is a nextel i860 just upgraded from the i710. My personal use phone is the motorola v710 by verison, both phones work really good so far havent had any problems.