xisto Community
Etherion

What Mobile Do You Prefer

i got a Sony Ericsson t 200 , maybe i prefer a nokia 6600 or N-gageĀ  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DUDE get the N-gage Man They Rock hard There so cool with the greatest technolagy and greatest features mp3 video not to meantoin great games man imagine listening to muse or GNR onw ay to some stupid boring thing man all sorts of fun to have with NGAGE MAN w00t NGAGE defently recomened it and not only all that there dead cheep and you can get loads of apps for it to

Have people forgoten that mobiles are for making phone calls man some people have to think about this, movies games mp3's man aaaaaaa they anger me i need a phone thats relialbe and has good battery life for important phonecalls but man people have got to wake up

i disagree its brilliant phone ... great camera quality awesomse size screen compatible with some great apps little hard to transfer files but will be fina fter a while. Nice looking phone good sixe compared to N-Gage the sound quality on playback is very impresive for such a small phone i would recomened to this anyone at all ANYONE very happy with everything about the phone

The Samsung SGH-E800 is a very good one. Sleek and very beautiful. with all the nice featuires you will want in a phone. From camera to email and wap services.

Ā 

Check that out pal..

Ā 

E800....smooth meets slide

Ā 

Here is th pic

Ā 

Posted Image

I plan to get new phone one. siemens s65 but it is expensive for me i'm not working yet.Ā  ;)

If I has money I will get the better one.

I only use siemens c45 for now and it is ok if you not in the new cell phone trend like camera mp3 bluetooth gprs.Ā  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its expensive my mate just bought one and he is very dissapointed in comparison to the price he says not enuf features to play with and no overall control with ure phone also the relations of the GUI with the key on the mobile are appaling and you cant work ure way around not what i would come to expect from such a decent phone ? im appaled and couldnt belive my ears wen i hurd shocked me very bad wont buy this not at all.

Have you guys seen the new Nokia's that are coming out soon? I was looking through this Japanese magazine for a new hair style and I saw this flip phone being brought out by Nokoia which basically the bottom half of the phone are the number pad and navigation for the phone use. But then that flips open and the reverse side is a keyboard and the screen actually becomes larger.

Have you guys seen the new Nokia's that are coming out soon? I was looking through this Japanese magazine for a new hair style and I saw this flip phone being brought out by Nokoia which basically the bottom half of the phone are the number pad and navigation for the phone use. But then that flips open and the reverse side is a keyboard and the screen actually becomes larger.

Its been years that this topic is replied to. The mobile war has gone to newer dimensions and now its time again to analyse the war of models and brands.

I like the Nokia 6500. Its tasteful yet casual, slim yet not flashy. This would be a great phone as it looks nice but not too nice so no one will rob it. It isnt flashy. Unlike the iPhone and LG Renoir, touch phones. Who would wana take a touch phone out on the streets of today? The first step you take you would probably be mugged or somthing! Good Luck choosing it though!

I want to buy a new mobile phone soon (Still have the Nokia 3330 damn...) and want to know if you guys know of a very good mobile phone..I got enough money so don't worry about it :P

Dear friend only go for a nokia. Its my personal experience. If you have no problem regarding the budget then you can go for expensive one. But don't prefer any other brands just go for a nokia.?

I want to buy a new mobile phone soon (Still have the Nokia 3330 damn...) and want to know if you guys know of a very good mobile phone..I got enough money so don't worry about it :P

I most like iPhone!hehe!
It's a perfect phone!Everyone using it will like!
I think so.

If you want to buy mobile,i recommend you buy iphone!

I like Iphone too. If you going to buy mobile, I recommend you to buy Iphone. It has great facility. But Now I have Sony Eriction K750i which is headache for me.If you have small amount of money you can buy Nokia mobile which has long battery life. You can found any software related to Nokia phone easily. Or If plan for Taking Nice Pictures from your mobile phones please Sony Eriction mobile takes great picture having high quality.

Any one konw the worth of mobile like the followed config ? Phone Type Bar TypeHW Platform MT6225Dimension 108x50x15.8Camera VGAKeypad 21 Keypads/Blue BacklightSpeaker 3 Speakersļ¼ˆOne 20mmļ¼ŒTwo 15mmļ¼‰Antenna Built-inLCD 2.4 TFT 262K QVGAEar-Jack SupportBattery 1200mAhCharger SupportData Cable SupportGSM Band Dual Band,GSM900/DCS1800GPRS Supportļ¼ŒType Bļ¼ŒCLASS 10Voice Codec Support FR态EFR态HRMemory 128ļ¼‹32Mb FLASHMP3 SupportMPEG4 Support(AVI)T-flash SupportTouch panel Support,2.6"Hand-Writing SupportIrDA Not supportBluetooth Supportļ¼ŒHSP/A2DP/FTPColor LED Not supportSide Key Two keysHand-Free SupportMMS SupportWAP Supportļ¼ŒWAP2.0U-Disk SupportMelody 64STK SupportDownload picture and ringtone SupportRecodrd SupportPhonebook 500+SIM CardSMS Capacity 200+SIM CardGame 4FM Not SupportWeb Camera SupportOn time Power on/off SupportI need info about this.thanks a lot!

Hello dear member....
According to me if your budget is a bit higher then you ca go for N82....
This is the phone i have ever seen..

I am using it since 4 months and there is no problem with it.. the image quality is the best in class better then N95 n 96..
a full detailed review can be found here