xisto Community
electriic ink

Your Favourite Game

i found new game. but it likes RPG. thecrimsThe Crims takes place in CrimCity - a metropolitan for gangsters, scumbags, and criminals.I love game like this sometimes i play Ragnarok Online and Goundbond. now i dont have time to play that game. but i try once a month to play some game

I think my favourite game would be Half Life 2 for the PC, mainly because I really liked half life 1, and always have been a fan of valve's products!

Same here,

Love playing CS:S for online, and Half Life 2 Ep 2 just because of the story. The source engine is the only good game engine around. Although if you have a beefy pc than i suggest CryEngine 2.1

Well I have many and like many games (Make xfire hours are in 4 digits :s)Anyway I play a lot of GTA SA, CSS, Left 4 Dead, Cod 4, Cod 5.Basically all of these are online games so I am have a great time the one I play the most and am the best out would be Counter Strike Source.So that would be My Favourite game.

Hi to all guests -- what's your favourite game ever. Mine is Burnout 3 for the PS2, but the disk is scratched so I'm writing this.

What is your favourite game?

My favorite game would be call of duty 4 for the xbox 360

I love jigsaw puzzles but I also love DOTA (Defense of the Ancients). Dota and puzzles take a lot of time so whenever I do not wish to spend more than 5-10 minutes on a game I head over to addictinggames.com or bigfishgames.com as they have pretty cool and fun games :lol:

My favorite game ever would have to be either Madden or any of the GTA series. For me, personally, GTA took gaming to a whole new level with its open-ended gameplay. You could literally go through all the missions and "win" the game, yet spend hours playing it afterwards and still having fun. The comes Madden. What I love about Madden is how realistic it has become. Literally all of the moves that the players make are mimic ed actual players from the NFL which makes playing it that much better. Plus, if I ever get sick of playing one particular team, I could always just pick another one :angel:

It's not only one but there are few games that are my favorites :) which make me have a lot of fun. One of them is CoD:MW2. I can't say any negative comments about this game. It's excellent in my opinion :) I am not multiplayer, just playing the scenarios and campaigns. That whole concept how the game is made, and how every detail makes me feel impressed, just can't describe the feelings when I play COD MW2 :D I've passed campaigns more than 5 times and can't get enough :D The same is with CoD:MW3. I am big fan of war games :) I play counter-strike 1.6 for fun too, but nothing is like CoD games :)))

my favourite game when i was a kid was sonic the hedgehog it was great to try to get all the rings but not to die.but i have not played that game in years so i guess my favourite game has to be bingo.

I remember playing Prince of Persia, back then the game used to enthrall me and I would not mind spending hours on my screen, there were others as well like Super Mario, which I did enjoy, now with increasing responsibility,I do not get much of time to dedicate to playing games, even now when I get the time I like to play Angry Birds on my mobile and that excites me to the fullest.