xisto Community
electriic ink

Your Favourite Game

Hi to all guests -- what's your favourite game ever. Mine is Burnout 3 for the PS2, but the disk is scratched so I'm writing this.

What is your favourite game?

p0ng 0_o You might be a guest... and this might be a Guests forum but still, mind you, this is a topic about your favorite game. -_- My favorite game is Dragon Warrior Monsters. It got me into the Dragon Warrior world, which turns out to be pretty good!

It?s not the best game ever but I?m getting addicted with that RPG online free game called Planeshift. In fact I?m always killing rats, I don?t know why I get addicted... I suppose I have too litle force of will. :(

Randomly in the guest forum, ah well you can get guest views, well my favourite games would have to be final fantas, I'm a fanatic of those gamjes and i cannot stop playing them :P

what's my favourite game???????? My favourite game is :unsure: GTA san andreas :D This game have so much cheats-all are realy cool. I play this game every day and it is not boring. You have so much misions and this misions are interesting. I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi to all guests -- what's your favourite game ever. Mine is Burnout 3 for the PS2, but the disk is scratched so I'm writing this.

What is your favourite game?

136788[/snapback]

Burnout 3 is a great game. But I think i would have to say Midnight Club III for XBox is my all time favorite game. The graphix and handling in that game are amazing

That's a tough one... I guess Half-Life 2 for PC, but that's only if you include the mods and other games that come in the Silver package, such as Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source, as well as Half-Life 1 and it's mods. Probably the best deal ever.If you mean strictly a single game? Probably Grim Fandango. It's an old LucasArts adventure game that has had relatively little publicity, but always had excellent reviews. Definately worth getting your hands on if you like adventure games at all.Then again, there's Metal Gear Solid, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Grand Theft Auto...Yeah, I spend waaaay too much time playing games. :)

I used to say counter-strike and it is still one o my favs, but i would have to say the metal gear solids on very hard mode. It is one of the few shooting games that you cant just go around killing things. You have to spend time thinking about how you can get past a guard without him seeing you.. Or how can you kill this guard without anyone knowing.Plus the bosses are fun creativce and challenging. Not to mention the suberb storylines.

Yea i really enjoy strat games also. Me and my buddy thought up a complex mutliplayer start that involved playing the same game for days perhapes even weeks, and having up to like 150 people playing with HUGE maps but we dont have the skills, manpower, time or anywhere near enough money. perhapes having a huge model of earth.I made a really detailed map of europe for starcraft once and it was a big hit between my friends but it never really caught on.