xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

Hi yjshih. I have just send you a Gmail invitation. Wait for one year, too long. You should have started searching Xisto much earlier. Anyway enjoy GMAIL.

I can't believe there are people who are still looking for gmail. everyone has gmail and everyone has atleast 100 invites in their account!

Well, there are 6 Billion people in this world :P

Anyway, could someone send me a gmail invite please.
dvc6.(a).btconnect.[com]

Many thanks :)

Hello! Mangomama needs Gmail badly fore store. I'm living outside and trying to run my political deffences as it goes. bedone grateful !xnaT

posting my site later when ready if u like. :P

Hello! Mangomama needs Gmail badly fore store. I'm living outside and trying to run my political deffences as it goes. :) bedone grateful !xnaT tribesman_d@hotmail.com

posting my site later when ready if u like. :P They cuttin down strangly here in sweden now and we whom live outside yere around is right now cut of from the metall collection thath has been the base in oure economy. It starts to stink. bahh.. no more on the subjekt B)

Invites send to votrenombien and Mangomama.Enjoy Gmail.You both seems to be new membes start posting some thing good and relevant.

i would send one, but it seems gmail has taken my invites away :) maybe because you can sign up by yourself now?

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=
https://mail.google.com/mail/

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I have send invite to you, halo_combat2. Enjoy Gmail.Hey Albus the link you have given requires invites for opening account. I have many invites left in my inbox.