xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

If u ran out of invitations, dont close the topic, i'll send too (97/100).

Ehm only 1 thing, if we 2 run out of invitations, could someone join that topic for givin invitations? :)

post created by Society (with 2 replies) merged with this sole VALID gmail invite thread.

Hello didgeman I don't know if anyone sent you any invites but i've sent you 2 anyway. If somebody has already sent you some then you can give these away to a friend.And if anyone else wants some I still have plenty to give away.

Edited by dselley (see edit history)

Hey if you're still offering, do you think I might be able to have 2 invites? Even 1 would be great.Heres my email: skate_quicksilver[at]hotmail.comIt might be better if you catch me on msn.I really hope this one works, all the rest are expired.Thank you soo much if you do.-Blake

skate_quicksilver[at]hotmail.comI have sent you AN invite, but once you set-up the account, you will be able to send yourself an invite (a different e-mail than the new Gmail account i would think).... so enjoy

1. Email Address you can be contacted by (Optional)seastien@gMail.com2. Number of InvitesUnlimited3. Thing(s) you want in return (Optional, this can include Riddle Answer, Posts on a forum, or quite simply, nothing. If left blank, it will be assumed as nothing.)nothing4. Any other information you might want (or need) to includepeace

# Email Address you can be contacted by (Optional) :y e l l o w h a i r e d g u y 2 0 @ g m a i l . c o m (without the spaces)# Number of Invites: 200# Thing(s) you want in return (Optional, this can include Riddle Answer, Posts on a forum, or quite simply, nothing. If left blank, it will be assumed as nothing.)Nothing!# Any other information you might want (or need) to include