xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

If you're offering invites, please put them in this format:

Email Address you can be contacted by (Optional)

Number of Invites

Thing(s) you want in return (Optional, this can include Riddle Answer, Posts on a forum, or quite simply, nothing. If left blank, it will be assumed as nothing.)

Any other information you might want (or need) to include

Also, when/if you no longer offer invites, please Edit your topic saying so.

MY EMAIL ADRES: jure.bajt@gmail.com I have 49(fourty-nine) :P invites

Just send me an email.It is free!!!!! B)

I'm pretty sure that Gmail is no longer in Beta testing, and therefore, invites are no longer needed to start an account. I think that the invites are only used now as a way to get more people signed up.

I currently have 49 Gmail Invites left to give out for FREE ... thats right I want nothing in return. You can contact me at zaccid@gmail.com and I will set you up.Have a good one :)

hello hello,

i have also got some gmail invites. if anyone wants it i can invite you i have got --15-- invites left. mail me at neeraz.np@gmail.com. you can write any thing there dont think its a formal email or sth. if u mail me i can invite you easily while i read yopur mail. :) . In nepal no people want gmail so i have got that much . hehe :D

39100[/snapback]

I've got 100 invitations to give away, all my friends have already got the gmail service, so these invitations haven't got an owner :PIf you'd like an invitation you can pm me.In order to stick with the template of this topic, I'll post in the correct format.Email Address you can be contacted by: I'd prefer pm than email for now.Number of Invites: 100Thing(s) you want in return: I'm not fussed in anything. Consider it my pleasure. I like the gmail service a lot and want all users to have a chance to try it out. It's well worth it! :huh:Any other information you might want: I don't think there's any.I look forward to sending away an invite,sportytalk.

Email Address: tdktank59[_at_]gmail[_dot_]comNumber of invites: 96 (i have more on other accounts but ill use these first)Things i want: nothingOther info: Just pm me email me or im me... My ims are tdktank51 on aim/yim/msnso yeah there you go

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

ATTENTION: PRIVACY MESSAGE

It has become clear that many people have been posting their email addresses in the following format somewords@somecoolprovider.com. This makes it very easy for certain spam bots (which crawl the web just as search bots would) to pick up email addresses which may be added to a database of emails.

To protect your email address from such bots please hide both the @ and . symbols when you post it. Eg: somewords[_-A-_]somecoolprovider[_-D-_]com or make your own format as long as it hides the two symbols.

If you wish to keep your inbox spam-free it is recommended that you do this. I will censor out these symbols for the most recent posts in this topic but I won't if you make a post after this message was posted.

I have some useless invites I would like to give out for free. Just go to my site an post in the shoutbox if you want one ^_^ Or just PM me, leave your email here, whatever.

I also came across a very sad site
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Sigh, I remember how Xisto used to be the top 3 results when you typed "gmail invites" in google

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)