xisto Community
iGuest

Why Does The World Hate America? Is america hated?

In a word - why does everyone hate US? BUSH. The Bush administration, took us from a world where everyone gave us support and prayers because of 9/11, to a world where everyone fears what we might do next. Who's going to start world war 3, is it Iran? or is it America, because we're afraid they'll strike first,so we make a big mess and make up false pretenses to go to war, and before we know it we destroy the whole world, kill millions, for nothing but our own petty fears. Fear is what is wrong with the Right Wing Nut Jobs, fear of anyone different - ie homosexuals, fear of other nationalities and faiths, I mean why are we protecting israel, anyways - the arabs outnumber them, in a democratic world, that would mean they get to have Jerusalem, and in my opinion it's not such a great place, yes, it has symbolic importance for all faiths, even mine - believe it or not I'm Mormon, do I support Romney? Hell No - I support Edward, Kucinich, or possibly Ron Paul. But in the end it's just a land, and from pictures I've seen, it's not that good of land, it's in the middle of a desert - how special could it be?I definitely don't think God wants all of his people, from different walks of religion to fight over a piece of land. Seriously, I think they're missing the boat, Jesus spoke of peace, the prophets spoke of keeping the commandments, land battles were way beneath them. Just my opinion,

5) Largely rascist (Everyone is rascist but america goes the furthest)

Sorry, I'm really sick of people saying that countries such as England and America are racist just because they're in power. Here's the deal- black's and asians have been fully intergrated into society and funds have been set up to help those who're poor (More so in England because of high levels of liberlism) .Now we look at countries like France and Japan. France's own government refused to view North Africans as French for years. Paris has even worse immigrant crime than England because they simply out cast anybody who's Arabic or Black. I went through the town of Morzine inf France with a friend, and within our month visit we saw one black person; he was a street cleaner.

Now Japan. I know it sounds strange seeing as Japanese people live in a society based upon freedom and sharing- but they're probably one of the most racist countries in the world. Companies in Japan- more so than anywhere else in the world- hire people because they're Japanese. It's mostly in the employment and business sector that's bad- but it quite often spills out into social areas and education, e.g. Schools only allowing Japanese kids in. With that said- Japanese people are still some of the most friendly people in the world, and this is the point I'm making. Just because people have problems- does it make them bad/evil.

3) They stole the idea of rounders and changes it into baseball

I agree with this however. :P Edited by elaks (see edit history)

I dont like America because:

1) They are the biggest polluters in the world (china is second)

2) The only reason they sent troops to Iraq was to steal oil

3) They stole the idea of rounders and changes it into baseball

4) The stole rugby and made it into their own sport

5) Largely rascist (Everyone is rascist but america goes the furthest)

6) Still treat blacks like dirt in some parts of the country

7) Trying to control everything. --> Americas 53rd state --> The Universe

8) Claiming part of Antarctica even though they went their behind many other countries

9) They think they are better than everyone else (generally)

Im sorry but thats just the way i feel. As well as this most americans i have met i have not liked.

1. I beg to differ. http://www.asianews.it/

And it has to do with our large population.

2. No, the only reason American troops were sent to Iraq was because of supposed "WMD"s which turned out to be complete BS.

3. Stolen? So someone isn't allowed to modify a game to their liking? Its a well known fact that baseball wasn't just invented out of the blue by an American, it was the result of games like rounders and cricket.

4. Again, American football is based on rugby, its not stolen.

5. First of all it's spelled "racist". Second, the definition of racism is "hatred or intolerance of another race or other races". Seems like you are the one who is racist.

6. In "some" parts. Key word. To blame all Americans for the actions of a few is again racist on your part.

7. Government, not the people. No democratic system can tell you what that particular person will do once elected. Its all about faith in them keeping their promises. And what happened to the 51st and 52nd state?

8. https://strangemaps.wordpress.com/2007/11/2ed-differently/

We aren't the only ones.

9. You are assuming something of an entire population of people. Saying "generally" doesn't make that any more true.

That's not a reasoin to keep treating members of visible minorities like dirt...

He was saying that America isn't the biggest offender when it comes to human rights. Legally, there are no equal rights problems in America, but that doesn't dictate how individuals will act or what prejudices they have.

Many dont hate america. It just seems that some people dislike their arrogance in most cases. The War on Terror for example and the reasons for invading Iraq, only to find out that there was no evidence of Weapons of Mass destruction as Bush and co may have claimed. America may have some nice people, but there are those that ruin it or displays what may be perceived in overseas countries.But other countries may suffer similarly, esp Australia where some Americans believe that there are kangaroos hoping around the towns and roads :| ..

Yes its true that citizens are not responsible for any political issues.And George Bush is according to me he is not fit to compete even in elections,this because,the disasters that Bush did in Iraq was really cruel.It was really cruel for the citizens of Iraq.Yes I understand That the American people shouldn't be hated but the world would continue to hate because of presidents like George bush,It is him Who made America so cruel and that's the reason why now everyone hates America.Its because whenever the name of Bush would come,the name of America would surely come and thus the American citizens are included.But I think we don't need to hate the Americans :( ,though we must hate george Bush for all his mischiefs that he did in Iraq :)

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

I do not think people really hate America. But I believe many have a wrong view of how they are. When I was little I always heared stories about them... My parents, neighbours and family always told me about American people. No, then did not tell me about other things with America, just how they thought people there acted. They said they where stupid, extreamly stupid and had a bad influence on the rest of our world.I must agree that I do not think they have acted right in several cases. I do think that Iraq war was a good desition, and I do neither think that Bush suits the job of being Americas president. I honestly believe that there are people out there that could have done the job much much better. Things that happen in America, always has a influence on the rest of our world. So personally I do not have much against Americans, but in many cases I am against their opinions.

Sweetheart, it's not because they think people agree with their government.What is funny is that Americans can't even think of possibly another reason why the world hates them lol. They think they're perfect, they're cocky towards the rest of the world, they think they're the middle of the universe just because their country has a lot of people in it.If I went to America I'd be like 'meh', but if I went anywhere else I'd think it was fantastic. Same with Americans. they all want to go to Australia and pat kangaroos and stuff. The country isn't beautiful or magnificent, or fun...It's mediocre...and they still think that they live in the best place in the world lol. They named New York the best city in the world...What about all of the rude pricks telling you to eff off while asking for directions.I could go on and on about all of this, but there's no point. They'll always think they're top of the world.

Well then come visit me in my little home in America because if I was on top of the world, I be rich, with lots of houses and car with many, many, many girlfriends and stuff. Unfortunately for all of you I am barely surviving because I don't fall in that 1% of the rich and famous and who think they are better then everyone else.Sadly the America is not to blame for all the problems, you can blame all the worlds problems on corrupted officials, power hungry people, greedy people, and people who have hate in their hearts. Of course lets not forget what it really comes down to it is religion it always has been, oil is just part of the problem, because it turned simple people into people I just mentioned above. President Bush is one of them and most of the people that work with him or used to work for him were all part of that equation that lead to the events to Iraq, and of course lets not forget though all the lies and secrets they have held about the last 7 years. Of course you would think with the military power that we have we could have finished off Osama Bin laden years ago, but why do that when your friends can make millions off the weapons and technology that are being sold.Of course you can say we have the right to brag for the most part because if we didn't do what we did 230+ years ago. all the opportunities people today take for granted would have never happen, who knows England could still be in control of the world right now because of idealists of freedom, and having the rights that most of us take for granted. Now from my perspective people took advantage of freedoms we gave, and rather embrace them, they are brain washed by people who rather be leaders with control and power like Hitler, Saddam, Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Napoleon. So I ask this question would you rather have someone control your lives like these terrorists and force you to do things that you don't want to do? Or rather be able to enjoy to do things without having to worry about going to jail, be killed, and all that other wonderful stuff? Me personally I can't do what freedom fighters of the past did and stand up for the little guy, and so I let them do the fighting. Of course I be damn if I let some (insert several words here) how to live my life, I don't care if your Christian, Muslim, Bhuddist, Greek Orthadox etc etc what I can and cannot do. So if you don't like that come by my place and I show you how Pissed off us American's can get, and so stop preaching and if you don't like it well there are boats, planes, trains, and cars you can use and I will point you to the nearest exit out of this country.Of course lets not forget the only reason we get involved because people are too scared to fight for themselves, and I find it funny who they go to for help because they know that no matter what we will do what we have to do in order to get it done. Yes Iraq shouldn't have been touched, but of course who's to say that if we stayed in Afghanistan that all of the Middle East would try to go for that big blow? Of course let me ask you this to those who hate America and all that stuff, Would you have let a Man such as Saddam who has a very violent history keep on ruling, and corrupting people or would you rather did what we did? Granted it was wrong reasons but still we got rid of someone who in maybe 5-10 years could get war hungry and start attacking some country who is defenseless, and everyone would start crying and begging us to come save them.Well I said my piece on this subject.

My dad went to America and when he came back I asked him what the people there were like.lol his reply was so funny, "fat, cocky, annoying, they have good music in chicago though, but christ their egos and personallity are irritating".He hated Germany too, though, said they speak too loudly.LOL, my boyfriend's family is German, it would've been funny if we had've invited his grandma and grandpa to dinner...They're deaf so they speak extra loudly too.

I'm Canadian and I have an American Flag in my window:) So I assume nothing. Some of my best friends live in the USA and I love visiting:) :)

is America hated?

Why Does The World Hate America?

Americans and America is two different things. The American Government doesnt even take care of the Americans, so saying that the Americans are Bush lovers is such a false statement.

Only the rich and dull have Bush's back only because he makes them richer. I wish people could live anywhere they wanted in the world, cause id become a French in a heartbeat since my ancestors are originally from there.

America also needs to get FREE HEALTH CARE, because I'm tired of having to go to the bad side of town just to get a check up. So you see, it's not the people, its the government. Old people that have been dunked in water and magically call themselves Christians are the ones who disgrace God and make people suffer all over the world just because they can.

Bush=Hitler but instead of killing jews he is killing arabs. I'm sorry I wish I could make him stop, but I cant.

-Matt