xisto Community
iGuest

Why Does The World Hate America? Is america hated?

Of Course America was hatedWhy Does The World Hate America?I'm not a muslim, I am a Christian, I'm not an Arab descendant, but u know what, I HATE America, America to me is a Country of Deception. The citizen of America is to busy at their work and busy with all the pleasures of an "AMERICA DREAM" yet the govt running amok like a barbarian pillaging other nations Resource, ironically the citizen are busy and sedated with the "America LIFE STYLE" that the nation prepared for them. To me American is like living in a world of illusion that the govt give them, while the govt itself tyranically demanding allegiance and obedience, punishing nations those who disagree with. To Me what the bible said is true that AMERICA itself is THE SYSTEM OF THE BEAST, on the outside looks like America has a form of Goodness and Holiness but by the inside, it stench like a corpse with the blood of the innocent.-reply by Andri

hello hi,i am ashish ranjanamerica it very known country name it is very reach country, mreach means only i ecnomic condition and developmentthey do not has heart for otrher, obama wants to crush the all country

American Pop CultureWhy Does The World Hate America?

I'm from Scotland (UK).  I don't hate Americans.  What I hate is American popular culture - mainly because it is being adopted in the UK.  I hate hip-hop arrogance, I hate advertisements 24-7, I hate American audiences on TV shows constantly "whooping", I hate the way the news is dumbed down and the fact there always has to be a feel-good story, I hate the greed of the rich, I hate the gulf between rich and poor, I hate the way religion is a part of politics (If Gordon Brown said "God bless Britain" he would be ridiculed), I hate how you're government forces "democracy" on other nations when USA is one of the most undemocratic I have seen - where you can only vote for one of two people (who must be mega-rich!) and when the guy with the most votes doesn't win the election!  I hate how your election has turned into the world's biggest game show where policies go out the window.  I hate the fact the media care more about the president's dog than thousands of people dying in an asian catastrophe.  I hate the Beverly Hills lifestyle that is forced down our throats, the artificial fakeness of it all.  I hate the arrogance. I hate the ignorance.  I hate Bush.

BUT - there are 300 million Americans - only some of them are idiots.  Many shudder at the things I mentioned as well.  Every individual is different and should be judged on their own merits.

-reply by Callum

I think a lot of the accusations posed towards America in terms of aggressive political monopolization over the 2nd tier members of our world, is an act of unintentional ignorance. If you look at the progressive committees in the United Nations, you will see that the United States has always promoted the greater representation of the third world. It spent millions of dollars sending the most amount of doctors (to ever take part in an overseas salvage mission) to places like Darfur. The United States has been the only country to organize and deploy an organized military campaign when credible threats to world peace surfaced in the form of Weapons of Mass Destruction. But again, these aforementioned facts serve only to promote my opinion.

Here's the thing about anti-American propaganda. It revolves around the basis that America has wronged several countries, and asserts the statute of logic that the speaker, and his point of view, is affected by no bias other than the one forced upon him by American oppression. Here is what's innately wrong. America is a powerful presence in the First World, and almost every decision it makes is bound to be scrutinized and pulled apart. But does that mean that we, as a civil representation of balance, should so easily assume the first notion we receive. When huge tanks traveled across the Pacific, from the West Coast of America to the shores of Japan, their only purpose was to open trade routes and alliances with the said country. What seemed like eons of self sufficiency had kept Nihon (Japan) far from the world's rate of advancement in terms of science, technology, and communications. But, when the fishers off of the shore of Japan saw the American steam ships arrive, what was their first notion?

Those ships were the black dragons. Enormous and horrifying, American attempts were immediately antagonized by the Japanese public. This is what is happening now, when much of the third world is given greater doses of American exposure. Of course, any incursion upon the skin of a calm surface will be seen as a hindrance, because a rock can not drop into water with a ripple, but that does not, however mean, that the rock will not ultimately benefit the well.

In relevant, and not so horribly allegoric, terms, we have America's sphere expansion at hand. What it seems to be moving towards, is the globalization of democratic governments through out the world, so that decisions can be made quicker, and no one country is left out of the loop. When all fish swim the same way, we have a very fast school. Now I know many of America's approaches are wrong, and much of it's political assertions are brutal, but we have a lot worse going on in the world (not saying any names), so why stab the guy trying to set things straight?

Concerning the American 'illusion' that was mentioned earlier. I think it is silly of us to stand about on the outside of a shell, and say that the inside knows less about itself than we do. Every country, regardless of it's name or location, practices 1984ism to some extent. That is the inevitable price you pay to lead an innumerable number of people. Democracy is like Communism, theoretically perfect, but practically unreachable. And due to that fact, everyone has a safeground in the middle, between deception and idealism, where they find their country balanced. Saying that the American people live a lie is a gross misinterpretation of millions of human lives that will beg to differ, and are probably more right than any one person can claim.

I think what I'm trying to say is, don't blame America for being the one who asks the most questions in the classroom, he's not retarded, he just believes that he is helping.