xisto Community
iGuest

Why Does The World Hate America? Is america hated?

I happen to think that having saddam out of power was worth it, though i dont think there was any great rush to run against the united nations, or to prevent hans blix from finishing the job he was commissioned to do.
If you are going to defend Bush, then tell me what the rush was? If the rush came from the people of america..then i feel justified in calling those people of america rash and hasty...

My question for you isn't 15 years long enough. This has been going on since Bush Sr was in office the embargos and treaties that have been broken by Sudam. The Clinton administration even had the same things. Trials and then Sudam not letting inspectors in to see what was there. If he had nothing to hide, which as of right now that is America's position he actually had nothing to hide, why wouldn't he let the UN in to see that he had nothing. The problem with the UN is that it has no force. The UN is there to handle things peacefully. Well when someone breaks the rules and continues to not work with the UN for so many years it is time to move on and try another method. The other method in this case is war. The problem is the Media does not say how long the UN has been trying to get him to disarm and prove he did such, they just make it seem as if it was less than a week or a month. They make things sound more abrupt than what things are. That is what that part of the checks and balance does. They exploit ideas to test the President to ensure that he stays within his bounds. That helps us be a nation ran by the people.

Well, I haven't read any but the first posts, but I am an American citizen and have lived in the United States of America since I was 4 months old, once I was adopted from Seoul, South Korea. (i'm 15 now). I honostly believe that many people around the world have a right to hate the US. For one thing, we definately don't provide enough aide, both economically, and socially to the world.
Look at the Tsunami for example. We are contributing 350 Million USD at least. That's about $1.19 per US citizen, and we are definately by far the richest country.

Look at Japan, they are contributing 500 Million USD, that's over 3 dollars per person there, and they still could be contributing more. Especially look at Norway/Sweden, Norway is paying less than the US, but if you look at their population, it's about $36.26 USD per person, compared to the US's $1.19 per person.

I am sorry you feel this way. I am happy that you was given a chance by being adopted by one of our kindhearted citizens and given a better life. When it comes to the Tsunami victims I have very mixed feelings and I am sure you all can relate to both forms. the 350 million dollars is what our government has given not to include the military fources and the pay we are paying them and the fuel we are buying to be over there... the list goes on and on. The initial estimated cost was what 3.6 billion for cleanup or something like that I don't remember the numbers exactly.

When it came to the huricanes in FL which totaled devistation over that our government provided 365000 dollars. and noother country offered any relief. Where should our help be in our own country or others. Our estimated donations to the Tsunami victims is in the billions, because our private sectors also donated money and relief and missionaries. The money does not have to come from our government, but of course other countries don't realize this for they just look at what the government has provided. It is sad to think that we gave more to people who don't pay taxes to help our government survive than we do to our own tax paying citizens. Who is helping us build the freedom tower. Please tell me because all of that money is also coming from the US. Yet without the Trade Center the global economy suffers everyday. Yet they don't offer to help. Who is being stengy. I dont want to hear that America is. We have given far more our share and support. I am deeply sorry for what happened but Ijust get offended when people say we are stengy without the facts.

God bless those poor souls who lost their life. May god greet them in heaven.

IF YOUR GOING TO GET OFFENDED IF I SAY SOMETHING ABOUT AMERICANS AVOID THIS POST AT ALL COSTS BECAUSE IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING OFFENSIVE! I don't hate most americans but some are just upright idiots and rude, when I moved from Canada to washington states for 3 years I got made fun of the whole time, people were asking stupid questions the whole time also. Some idiot actually asked me if I could speak Canadian. Damn idiots. There's an American in my school, only one like I was the only Canadian and nobody says anything at all to him. He isn't that big or popular either so it's not like they'd be scared, it's just Canadians make people feel welcome without all of that "AMERICA IS THE BEST" crap.

Well, I haven't read any but the first posts, but I am an American citizen and have lived in the United States of America since I was 4 months old, once I was adopted from Seoul, South Korea. (i'm 15 now). I honostly believe that many people around the world have a right to hate the US. For one thing, we definately don't provide enough aide, both economically, and socially to the world.
Look at the Tsunami for example. We are contributing 350 Million USD at least. That's about $1.19 per US citizen, and we are definately by far the richest country.

Look at Japan, they are contributing 500 Million USD, that's over 3 dollars per person there, and they still could be contributing more. Especially look at Norway/Sweden, Norway is paying less than the US, but if you look at their population, it's about $36.26 USD per person, compared to the US's $1.19 per person.

I am sorry you feel this way. I am happy that you was given a chance by being adopted by one of our kindhearted citizens and given a better life. When it comes to the Tsunami victims I have very mixed feelings and I am sure you all can relate to both forms. the 350 million dollars is what our government has given not to include the military fources and the pay we are paying them and the fuel we are buying to be over there... the list goes on and on. The initial estimated cost was what 3.6 billion for cleanup or something like that I don't remember the numbers exactly.

When it came to the huricanes in FL which totaled devistation over that our government provided 365000 dollars. and noother country offered any relief. Where should our help be in our own country or others. Our estimated donations to the Tsunami victims is in the billions, because our private sectors also donated money and relief and missionaries. The money does not have to come from our government, but of course other countries don't realize this for they just look at what the government has provided. It is sad to think that we gave more to people who don't pay taxes to help our government survive than we do to our own tax paying citizens. Who is helping us build the freedom tower. Please tell me because all of that money is also coming from the US. Yet without the Trade Center the global economy suffers everyday. Yet they don't offer to help. Who is being stengy. I dont want to hear that America is. We have given far more our share and support. I am deeply sorry for what happened but Ijust get offended when people say we are stengy without the facts.

God bless those poor souls who lost their life. May god greet them in heaven.

Thats exactly right. Look at all the help we're giving. All the choppers flying in supplies are American military.

IF YOUR GOING TO GET OFFENDED IF I SAY SOMETHING ABOUT AMERICANS AVOID THIS POST AT ALL COSTS BECAUSE IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING OFFENSIVE! I don't hate most americans but some are just upright idiots and rude,  Damn idiots. There's an American in my school, only one like I was the only Canadian and nobody says anything at all to him. He isn't that big or popular either so it's not like they'd be scared, it's just Canadians make people feel welcome without all of that "AMERICA IS THE BEST" crap.

I am not offended. It is actually pretty ignorant of you to say that Americans in general are "idiots and rude" Every country has its fair share of dumbasses.

when I moved from Canada to washington states for 3 years I got made fun of the whole time, people were asking stupid questions the whole time also. Some idiot actually asked me if I could speak Canadian.

My guess is you just don't understand the American sense of humor. And if they werent joking, they were just picking on you because you were different. It happens in all countries. Just stop being a pansy, wipe your tears, and get over it! Prove to them that you are just like them and that whatever they say doesn't bother you at all.
There is a kid from Romania in my english class and he is one of the most popular kids i know.

I don't hate America or the americans. I don't even hate Bush... I just think he's a liar and a murderer.

If his intention was help Iraq, why did he tell the worls that they have weapons of mass destructuin when he knew they haven't???

All he wants is the oil. And he's dragging America to the bottomless pit he's fallin' in.

I hope that America opens her eyes and see that Bush don?t care about americans. All he cares about is himself.

i really think that bush has deceived our country... he overspent the budget for Iraq (many times over), put a large surplus into an enormous deficit, and convinced everyone that anywhere that contains oil is a threat to the US, and therefore must be "liberated", and the oil distributed amoung dubya's buddies.don't jump on me, just voicing my opinion... 8)

americans should consider not trust their mass media, as in my opinion are the main cause of the americans misunderstanding of ther government policies. if the americans had better sources of information than just the corporate media, i think that it would change the things a lot. hearing the Bush's election speech, made me think of the possibly dark future that may lay ahead of us...

Here is a funny video I found on weapons of mass destruction.  Daily Show: Mess O' Potamia: Hunt for WMDs is the name. I never heared of it before, it could be famous in America. But it is very funny!http://www.saai.be/

lol, thanks Bonding for sharing the link here. Its really funny. I enjoyed. WMDs cannot be found. It only brings fun..

The Daily Show is a pretty big show here, at least for my circle of friends. It's self-proclaimed "The Best Fake News Show". I don't know though, I think Fox News is closer to the truth: well, closer to the false.And to whomever said that Americans are too dependent on thier mass media or something of the sort, I am in complete agreement. I said somewhere else around here, it was like a poll of where we get our news from, I said, "Well, I like to watch Fox News Channel... Then I like to watch the BBC and see how fake and processed American news is."

i think american are hard working people and they like to make their country progress but i also like that people there have a bad atittude with people from other countrys. i'm not talking about politics i'm talking about regular people there. the problem with you guys is that you think (not everyone) you are the best in the world,you think your country owns everything. i really think that is good for a country when their citizens love it and what it to be the best and so,but american people should realize that you are not perfect and you should try to give other people more attention and respect.but don't get me wrong,i think most of people there are nice and really good people.

Hello,Hi emilin ,,, It is not like I hate America and I know that right now Nobody wants anything to do with Bush.. But It is just that hate is a very strong word. Not many people hate America but hate Bush.Besides it is a matter of perception and People might like America but not bush or hate America and like Bush.I dont think that people hate America but I do agree that people should think before voting and later repenting.America should change her ways a bit but like all countries who have their mistakes Its ok EXCEPT for Nuclear wars.Cheers ;)