xisto Community
iGuest

Why Does The World Hate America? Is america hated?

haiz.. mi either hate or love america.. juz nutrual...i still tink the bush attack iraq is a wrong 1....but overall amercia ppl r still great.. :!:

I like the world police. I like the fact that that US is helping Iraq out...It all comes down to this..
If you see your neighbor being terrorized everyday by a mean bully, and YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO SOMETHING TO HELP HIM...would you do something?

That's the reason why I feel Bush is leading the US to Iraq...And I like it...

AND I MOST CERTAINLY NOT HATE AMERICA, thank you very much. :?

The sad thing is that Iraq has nothing to do with saving a nation. It is all about oil. Lots of it. Why do you think the US military secured the oil fields fist?

What is even worse is Bush didn't secure the oil because it was in America's best interest. He did it to line not only his pockets, but his rich Arab oil partners.

I looked at the average age of the members today. The majority are in the 11-20 bracket. At 47, I have come to realize that all is not what it seems to be. You can't believe the media because, although they claim to be unbias, they are not.

Is America bad? NO. Is America's form of government bad? NO. Are those in the American government bad? YES! The truth is that those elected to office in America are supported by individuals with special interest, thier own well-being and not that of the nation.

Most elected officials in the federal government in America protect the interest of those that put them in office. While the majority of the time they only hurt their own people, Bush, who has numerous oil related business interests, is using our military as his own police force to both clean up and secure the business interests of his partners. He doesn't care who dies, Americans or others, so long as it is not him, and he secures his business objectives.

If you find it hard to believe that a man with personal interests can make it into the most powerful office on earth, the White House, you shouldn't. This world is not run by the up-front governments of the various nations that we all see and hear about on the news, but it is ran by the secret governments behind the scenes. The extremely wealthy like the House of Windsor, the Bushes, The Rockerfellers, and scores of Europeans I don't know, nor care to know the names of.

The Bible calls them "the rich men of the earth". They put their puppets into office by dumping millions and million into their campaigns to get them elected. The puppets do what they are told to do... like attack Iraq and secure the oil fields. Oh yeah, then they hold a so-called democratic elections, and put a puppet government to run the country they just revaged. (America is not a democracy by the way, it is a Republic. The is a major difference.)

Are Americans bad? No, not us average Joes. The sad part about Americans is that the majority of us are too busy seeking the "American Dream" that we are too blinded to see the evil and selfish adgenda of those we elect to government.

They take our freedoms away from us every day, and we just let them. We are too busy watching sports on the television, or washing our new $50,000 car in front of our $300,000 house. We are a blinded people, believing a sold-out media, because, we, like everyone else, are more interested with our personal concerns and don't pay much attention to whats going on around us. If the news says it is so, we believe them. They tug on our patriotic heart strings and we support the evil men like Bush. :twisted:

pete :cry:

I like the world police. I like the fact that that US is helping Iraq out...It all comes down to this..
If you see your neighbor being terrorized everyday by a mean bully, and YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO SOMETHING TO HELP HIM...would you do something?

The sad thing is that Iraq has nothing to do with saving a nation. It is all about oil. Lots of it. Why do you think the US military secured the oil fields fist?

What is even worse is Bush didn't secure the oil because it was in America's best interest. He did it to line not only his pockets, but his rich Arab oil partners.

I looked at the average age of the members today. The majority are in the 11-20 bracket. At 47, I have come to realize that all is not what it seems to be. You can't believe the media because, although they claim to be unbias, they are not.

Is America bad? NO. Is America's form of government bad? NO. Are those in the American government bad? YES! The truth is that those elected to office in America are supported by individuals with special interest, thier own well-being and not that of the nation.

Most elected officials in the federal government in America protect the interest of those that put them in office. While the majority of the time they only hurt their own people, Bush, who has numerous oil related business interests, is using our military as his own police force to both clean up and secure the business interests of his partners. He doesn't care who dies, Americans or others, so long as it is not him, and he secures his business objectives.

If you find it hard to believe that a man with personal interests can make it into the most powerful office on earth, the White House, you shouldn't. This world is not run by the up-front governments of the various nations that we all see and hear about on the news, but it is ran by the secret governments behind the scenes. The extremely wealthy like the House of Windsor, the Bushes, The Rockerfellers, and scores of Europeans I don't know, nor care to know the names of.

The Bible calls them "the rich men of the earth". They put their puppets into office by dumping millions and million into their campaigns to get them elected. The puppets do what they are told to do... like attack Iraq and secure the oil fields. Oh yeah, then they hold a so-called democratic elections, and put a puppet government to run the country they just revaged. (America is not a democracy by the way, it is a Republic. The is a major difference.)

Are Americans bad? No, not us average Joes. The sad part about Americans is that the majority of us are too busy seeking the "American Dream" that we are too blinded to see the evil and selfish adgenda of those we elect to government.

They take our freedoms away from us every day, and we just let them. We are too busy watching sports on the television, or washing our new $50,000 car in front of our $300,000 house. We are a blinded people, believing a sold-out media, because, we, like everyone else, are more interested with our personal concerns and don't pay much attention to whats going on around us. If the news says it is so, we believe them. They tug on our patriotic heart strings and we support the evil men like Bush. :twisted:

Nice said... you've got a point :!:

OK i'm tired of going soft on you guys. You are an idiot!!

Theres nothing else I can say. The news may be lying, but they arent supporting Bush. The only honest big news company is Fox News. All the rest are so left-winged biased its unbelievable.

Theres just no hope for people like you. I don't think you'll ever understand.

Now can we please close this discussion?

OK i'm tired of going soft on you guys. You are an idiot!!

Theres nothing else I can say. The news may be lying, but they arent supporting Bush. The only honest big news company is Fox News. All the rest are so left-winged biased its unbelievable.

Theres just no hope for people like you. I don't think you'll ever understand.

It is obvious to me that you have yet to do enough research on the matter. It is not a right or left wing thing, there in it together. You, like most Americans have your head in the sand. You can't see the obvious around you. Don't feel bad, though, you are in the majority.

You probably even like Rush.

Considering the source, I won't even take offense to you calling me an idiot. Its hard hard to see with all of that sand in your eyes. Take the time to do some personal research, then come back and talk to me.

And no, I am not a democrat.

pete 8)

I don't hate America at all, but i spose some ppl might due to the Iraq war, and some ppl are really pissed about the mistreatment of prisoners. But thats just wat others think i personally think America is pretty cool 8)

I think the media leads a lot of people a-stray! One minute its pro american then the next minute they are the bad guys....Theres truth in both, Its your choice in who you want to believe...

I dont hate america

You may not, but many millions across the world from Canada, to Bolivia, to Pakistan loathe the US.

Only we are to blame, the citizens for not keeping our leaders down to Earth. In a democracy, the people are supposed to control the nation, not the leaders, we are supposed to be the leaders of our nation in a sense, not a single person.

Kevin Cho - Pioneer Audio Productions General Manager
FLORIDA RESIDENT!!

I do not think any person in let's say democratic countries hates America. Only a few people in specific countries do that. (I mean terrorists and others)When people say they hate America, they mean they hate the government/foreign policy/Bush/the way of life of some Americans and things like that. There are a lot of bad governments in the world. But they do not have the power that America has, and that's why Americans get so many remarks. Like Tinus said, it's all about the image, and America is very important. Every decision that Bush makes has a  big influence on the whole world, not only on America.  
Not all Americans agree with these decisions, but more than 50% does, as they voted for Bush.

Here is a list of what I do not like about American politics and other stuff. I do not say that everything is better in my own country or in other countries

1) America attacks other nations without approval from the UN, just for geostrategic purposes, like oil. With intelligence services worth several billions of dollars, it is not possible Bush didn't know that there were no weapons of mass destruction.
2) Bush cancelled big treaties like Kyoto.
3) Bush is doing nothing in the Israel-Palestina conflict.
4) The decrease of human and civil rights in America. People can get arrested and tortured without a reason for several years. (Guantanamo Bay, Abu Ghraib prison)

some other things I disagree with
5) The capital punishment. America is the only civilized country that uses them. One of the reasons I'm against it is that 4% is innocent. Black people get condamned much faster than white for the same crimes.
6) Not giving money to countries that do not forbid abortian.
7) Discriminating gay people.
8 ) Church and state are not fully separated.
9) Learning creationism at school during science. It is a religious theory and not a scientific.
10) Almost no social safety net or however you might call it. A lot of people do not have the money to pay for large hospital bills. There is a huge difference between the rich and the poor people in comparison with Canada and EU.
11) Almost every person can buy a gun in America. In America there are 10 times more murders on average(for every million people) than in Europe. This must have a reason.
12) Putting billions of dollars in a Star Wars rocket program that is useless.
13) and much other small things

BTW, this is a list of recent things I do not agree with. There are a lot of things I like about America.

I would just like to add a few words and maybe help enlighten some of you on the "American Peoples" views on these subjects. just like it is mentioned that Americans do not like what Bush is doing... And on the 50% of people that voted for hem that is not quite accurate either. I think it was like 46% that voted for him and there is only 50000 votes that are still being contested in the courts as to the ligitimacy of these votes. America stands behind her President just as any other country stands behind their leader. Just as the Germans did when Hitler was in office. But just because we do this does not mean that our president is correct. That is why we have freedom of speach to speak against the president and the other 2 branches to do the checks and balances system to ensure that what our president does is legal according to the evidence that is present. The UN put forth the punishments on Sudam for over 15 years using the same information and He never listened just to let you know I oppose the war, but here we are. Bush felt that since 9-11 and the contacts between alqueda and sudam were a threat to us. This is only the second time we have been attacked on our soil of course we all know what the first was Pearl Harbor. We are also not used to terorist attacks. This is something that we have not learned how to handle because we do not feel any group should threaten our constitution that is why with the evidence it was required that we took the action we did. "We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." When we (the 4 fathers) wrote the consitution and the declaration of independence is because a Government (Brittan) did not feel that we should have these liberties.

a few comments on 4. We are one of the only countries that adhere to the Geneva Convention. this is the rules of war. I am sure you all have been bombarded with reports on the war. What have you seen us do that are against those conventions. Sudam placed all of his military places near schools and hospitals and his army were hiding in these areas. All against the geneva conventions. And for the scandal of the naked iraqi's in piles one of the persons involved in this was already sentenced and the others are coming to trial this month. You may feel our judicial system is not up to par, but we have one of the most fair and best judicial systems in America. You bring to light the capital punishment. We have that correct and yes we do use it, but the reason for so long of time in these cases is because they are heard on every level of the government for accuracy to ensure that the person being terminated is the actual one who committed the crime. It costs us more money to putsomeone on death row than it does to put them in prison for life. This is because all the court trials that take place for the checks and balances.

number 6 and 7) I am not sure what makes us a bad country for this. Gays have the same rights as anyone else and they are growing by the day. Have you ever seen American television. They have their own channel. If whites were to create their own channel they would be prosecuted. The same thing for blacks. Also American comercial world has recognized gays as a high source of revenue. They are couples who are both bringing in incomes and are needing to spend money. the only thing being opposed is calling gay couples married. The majority of the people could care less if they live together they would just rather have it called a civil union and give them the same tax rights as married couples. Just a different name same rights. But they don't want it. on the abortion thing. I am not sure about this I would have to research.

number 8 no seperation of church and state. To begin with when that was put into the constitution it was intended that no religion rules the whole government just as in britian was when we seperated being controlled by the parliment which were all officials of the church. this is becoming a heated issue in america for everyone reads into this too much. Most countries are rulled by one religion and that is why there are problems in Ireland, Palestine, Isreal... do I need to name more.

creationism is a theory to explain the same things that evolution does and should be taught everywhere. What is the evidence in the big bang theory... it is still taught.

Health care is an issue, but we have medicare, medicade and other programs. Our medical companies will give you the meds for free if you fill out the right paper work. If you use the doctors news reports. Doctors are not the only ones with high issurance rates. The reason why they are complaining so much is because they don't want to spend their money on issurance. the middle american has to pay high issurance rates on everything the reason is the economy is still recovering from 9-11 this is the reason for the issurance problems these companies invest teh profits in the stock market when it goes down they raise prices till it comes back up.

every person can buy a gun. That is our right. It was built into the consitution to keep the government in check. It came about because of our civil war. We don't want the government to take over it's people using military force for they don't have the right to remove our civil liberties. Same reason as our private guns is what removed britian from their rule over us when we claimed our independence. There is a lot of history here in America and it helps if you look at the whole history of America when deciding how you should feel towards Americans rather than our stupid president in office.

When it comes to that you can look at the social breakdowns you mentioned between poor middle class and rich. The poor have programs to bring them up to middle class standards and the rich have the right to be rich if they earned their money honestly. The communist governemtn system does not work very well for there is not drive for the citizens to work. That is why most contries that claim they have a communist state is in fact a modified communist. To help intice people to work. In our system everyone has the right to work and create their own jobs. That is why we are advancing so fast. Everyone is trying to out do the others. In comparison to China they have really hard working ethics, except that they don't have much time for entertainment. We enjoy entertaining ourselves and family as important. That is why we are a free nation we are not owned by a company and we can have our own private lives also.

our billions of dolars in what you call a "star wars" organization is very beneficial. Most of the products that we use in not only our armed forces and police work came as work from NASA. The shields that we use were first designed by NASA. Also don't you always wonder what is out there and to answer the science question whether it was creationism or evolution. These answers may lay out there somewhere. Plus it also helps out our communication abilities to go many miles away and communicate. Also the advancements in robotics and computers are all NASA driven.

Well I know this is a little long and I hope I did not offend anyone I just wanted to give you a typical American's response to the reasons why you hate america. Tehre are plenty of reasons why we all hate people, but if we stepped back and actually listened to both sides we may have seperate views.

The sad thing is that Iraq has nothing to do with saving a nation.  It is all about oil.  Lots of it.  Why do you think the US military secured the oil fields fist?

I can answer this question... I am sorry that you feel we want their oil, but I wouls have to say that we have just as much oil in Alaska that Iraq has we don't need it. the reason why that was the first thing is because if a country has no revenue to generate for the government then it will fall hands to terrorist or other organizations that like to take advantage and power over people. Plus the money from the oil fields will help them advance from the reign oftheir fat cat president sudam. Common why does any president need how many palaces (18 - 20 - who knows maybe even 100s) They shouldn't

I don't hate America at all, but i spose some ppl might due to the Iraq war, and some ppl are really pissed about the mistreatment of prisoners. But thats just wat others think i personally think America is pretty cool 8)

Those involved in that are being prosecuted just today one of them was sentenced. My question is what about the millions that have been mistreated around the world by other nations. Hitler, Sudam... the list goes on and on. They were not prosecuted. Why? Because everyone looks to America to take care of it. I hate being the one to sit at home and wait for the draft to be brought back. It might be me out there one day going to war to correct other peoples problems. What did we do to deserve 9-11. I would like to know. We had not done anything. The last war was removing Sudam from killing millions because he wanted to during Desert Storm. so why were we killed. Because of the oil that some of you think that we are trying to take over. We don't want it. We have to pay for anything we take.

Do you know that according to our constitution. We (Americans) have to pay for anything that we take during war. Or anything that could be of interest to us. If we were to go in and take over an island. We would then have to leave and pay the government for control of the island. So why would we try to take the oil. We would have to pay our rates for that oil. It is much higher than if we just bought it from Iraq at their prices through the global market. We would be stupid to go in and take it. We are being prosecuted because we pushed Sudam from the oil fields that the terrorists were trying to gain control of during Bush's dad's term in office. We are a happy nation and wish that everyone could enjoy our happiness, but when we are attacked we have a right to come and fight back.

I would like to thank everyone for reading my posts. They are just my opinion out of the millions accross the world. I am happy that you all don't hate Americans. adn I hope that none of my comments offend you to make you think you should. If you got to know most of us you would find a long time friend