xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

I can see you myCENTs after this (your fifth) post, so everything is fine :rolleyes:

My myCENTs did not appear after writing this post (my fifth one). Probably I will have to wait a couple of hours. Let's wait and see. :P Edited by zorba4 (see edit history)

They haven't appeared yet... Are you registered at Xisto - Support?

Yes, I am registered. I have six posts in the forum, and at Xisto - Support I have the following zeros everywhere in the statistics :

Account StatisticsNumber of Products/Services: 0 (0)
Number of Domains: 0 (0)
Number of Support Tickets: 0
Number of Referred Signups: 0
Account Credit Balance: $0.00
Due Invoices Balance: $0.00

And, as you can see, almost eight hours since my last post.
Edited by zorba4 (see edit history)

All that stuff should be at zero because you haven't bought anything yet. How many post have you posted since signing up? Maybe you have to post 5 times AFTER signing up (not sure just guessing). Did you double check your e-mail to make sure they are the same here as on xisto?

I have a question.
You know in the category "Misc", there are three options:

Xisto Credits - 185 Credits
Xisto Credits - 185 Credits
Thawte SSL Certificate -

Can anyone explain what those do?

Don't worry about Credits, just watch your myCENTS balance. When you write down posts, myCENTS increase. When it reaches 100, your myEARNINGS will change from 0.0 to $1.0, and your cents will return down to 0.0 and will grop up with the new posts.
You should have at least $3 in your account in order to pay your monthly due for your site hosting.

Yeah, I agree that people shouldn't worry about it, but still I also would want to know what that Misc option in the client area does :rolleyes:

Yeah that. I'm just simply wondering what those three options do.Do they add credits to your account on Xisto/Xisto for a specific amount of myCents? If so, why do you require registering a domain/registering a subdomain/transferring your domain? It's kind of confusing. Hopefully someone can explain?Sorry. I'm a very curious person.

I think this has to do with the old Credits System when you could pay real money for credits. This has become obsolete since the introduction of the new system, so I am guessing it will be removed from Xisto's offers. Though I might be wrong, since I've never used that option..

I still use the old Hosting Credits system at the moment even though I have signed up to the Credit System V3. The reason is that I don't require any change in hosting plan, so I have decided to continue using my old hosting package with the old system probably until it is phased out or I require additional space / bandwidth offered by the plans attached to the new Credit System.

I still use the old Hosting Credits system at the momente so I have decided to continue using my old hosting package with the old system

Be careful, the new system is already running, so you should right now order the "Logical Plan" at Xisto if you don't want to loose data.

I still use the old Hosting Credits system at the moment even though I have signed up to the Credit System V3. The reason is that I don't require any change in hosting plan, so I have decided to continue using my old hosting package with the old system probably until it is phased out or I require additional space / bandwidth offered by the plans attached to the new Credit System.

You should probably think about switching soon because that system won't be up for much longer. It's really easy to switch and if you stick to the basic plan I think it is a bit easier to keep up credit/mycent wise.

Be careful, the new system is already running, so you should right now order the "Logical Plan" at Xisto if you don't want to loose data.

Will they tell us a date before they shut the old system down? Like, will they give us a one week warning or something. I have not switched because I am saving up mycent for a top level domain name and I don't care if my old site that is hosted by the old system gets deleted because I am just using it to test out different looks for my new site that I will use the new system to host, but I think a one week warning would be a good idea for those people out there that use the old system and don't want it deleted.

Thanks for your advice.I have decided to change over, since my supply of hosting credits have been exhausted. I've noticed that even though the hosting credits are negative for me, my site is still up and running. It seems that the old hosting system has been deleted.

Thanks for your advice.
I have decided to change over, since my supply of hosting credits have been exhausted. I've noticed that even though the hosting credits are negative for me, my site is still up and running. It seems that the old hosting system has been deleted.

Forget about the old V2 "hosting credits" value. Just take into account your MyCENTs and be sure to have enough in your account in order to honor your next invoice.