xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

Question #1. Yes
Question #2 You can default the rest and keep it at 1Gb of hosting and 10gb and that will be plenty for what you need to start with until your forum and CMS start to eat up space then you might look into upgrading into my space and bandwidth.

Question #3 Id protection is used to keep your personal info private if have a top level domain such as .com, .net, .org.

Question #4. Right now no transfer system has been set up for this, but I have feeling though their will be no transfer or reward type system for version 3, however, there could be onre just have to find out and wait.

Answer #1. I thought so but I was just making sure.

Answer #2. Ok thanks.

Answer #3. Do you recomend using it?

Answer #4. Ok I hope they make one.

Thanks for the answers saint michael.

Yes, that is the benefits of the CENTs system - it allows you to go beyond the plans offered by the previous system. Although what you should say is that any package can be redeemed as long as there have been enough myCENTs transferred, having lots of CENTs in your Xisto account doesn't do anything until it's transferred across to the billing page.

Is it correct that any package available in the billing panel could be redeemed as long as there are enough myCents / USD balance to fulfill the order?

Yes. Xisto - Support takes are credits as cash. So you can buy anything on that site using these new credits. Before your myCents can do that though you they have to be converted into myEarnings. You do that by raising your myCents above 100 and then it will -100 from your mycents and add 1 dollar to your myEarnings.

OK. Thanks for your replies!At the moment, it seems that because I currently have not ordered a hosting account through the Xisto Billing site that I am not getting any my CENTs. This is because I still have a hosting account attached to the old system and are getting hosting credits instead for my posts. I think I'll stay with the old program until the 5 days worth of hosting credits used up before ordering a package on the other one.

It would seem that in order for myCents to kick in that you need to make at least 5-10 posts in order for you to start earning myCents. So once you register at the billing site doing some posting in the forums at least five to ten times and then an hour or so you should see it in your account and then your set.

To Atomic0's last post:I am still getting hosting throught the old system yet I am collecting myCent at the same time and I'm sure others are doing this too. You probably just didn't know that it take 4-5 hours for the myCent to show up after you sign up for it because it says you have 64.56 myCents now.

So it essentially gives you money using the amount of posts we gain, all going through a system of ratio, and once we reach a certain amount we may be able to have xHosting?

If so, that is great system indeed! Bravo, and much better compared to the old system too.

Thanks again.

So it essentially gives you money using the amount of posts we gain, all going through a system of ratio, and once we reach a certain amount we may be able to have xHosting?

If so, that is great system indeed! Bravo, and much better compared to the old system too.

Thanks again.

Not the amount of posts but the length and quality of the posts. Basically your posts give you credits that now, unlike before, count as real money (to xisto) allowing us to buy anything that xisto sells. So instead of using are credits to buy package 1 or 2 from Xisto we are using are credits to customize our own hosting plan through xisto. Yes it is a lot better then the last system. Xisto is doing a great job.
Edited by Running With Scissors (see edit history)

Thanks for your explanation! After logging in today, I released that I did indeed get both hosting credits and myCENTs at the current time. I think it takes time for the myCENTs to show after posting.

Also does anyone know whats the max of $ in mycent per post? In the old system it was 10 credits per post max.

I haven't heard anything about a cap limit per post yet. I thought you could earn more than 10 credits per post on the old system though. Edit: Never mind you can only get 10 credits per post on the old system. I don't know what I was thinking, maybe I was thinking about tutorials. I hope the new myCent allows more than 10 cents per post. Edited by Running With Scissors (see edit history)