xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Astahost Hosting Plan Upgrades To Offer Even More! more space and bandwidth

Thank you all for supporting Xisto through thick and thin. Xisto, a member of Xisto, is proud to announce that in show of your appreciation the following changes will occur very soon.

150 MB --> 500 MB

5 GB BW --> 10 GB Bandwidth

This hosting upgrade only applies to those who started with 150 MB with 5 GB bandwidth plan. Keep supporting Xisto and spread Xisto - Web Hosting to the world! ;)

--Xisto Management

UPDATE:

This change is only for Plan 2 hosting members. It does not apply to Plan 1 hosting members. Your hosting plan 2 will show these adjustments when WHM gives the command. All past and current plan 2 hosting members will see this change.

Aaaaaaaaah! What is this! What is this!10GB! 500 MB! Goose bumps. Sight fading. Giddyness. :collapses:Guys, what should I say? I was so impressed by your service here at Xisto that I will soon be shifting to Xisto - Web Hosting - may be in two months or so. Now, you give me this. You guys are great - this will definitely help the new members and old ones to establish themselves (if they have not done so already).

Just another great move ;) Congratulation on the changes - I hope the Xisto Network grows larger and larger every day, so you can continue to provide quality free services ;)

Wow another day another great offer ;)Im soo happy things are going well for Xisto!Its a pretty amazing deal now, I hope all the members will be happy with the extra space and bandwidth;)Well Done Xisto!!

This is amazing! 500 mb and 10gb of bandwidth is so much more then I had expected to ever get from a host as good as this for free! Thanks for the amazingly generous increase in space! I was getting worried when I had less then 100 mb of space left and now it will be much more then that ;)Thanks Xisto!

Woww!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thats really a nice news, as Im having 150 MB plan ;)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thanks to the guys for such an amazing upgrade!!

I love Xisto!! no no.. WE love Xisto!!

Keep going guys!!

Regards,

Niru

Wow, I can't believe it.. this upgrade really is superb, even though I didn't use all my space, but as I had only 150MB, I was using it with caution that I couldn't get to the limit of the 150MB. I am really happy with the services Xisto is offering, well done, you're doing really great ;)

Aaaaaaaaah! What is this! What is this!10GB! 500 MB! Goose bumps. Sight fading. Giddyness. :collapses:

Guys, what should I say? I was so impressed by your service here at Xisto that I will soon be shifting to Xisto - Web Hosting - may be in two months or so. Now, you give me this.

You guys are great - this will definitely help the new members and old ones to establish themselves (if they have not done so already).

----------

oh my gosh, oh my gosh.. am i totally insane.. darn.. i can build more websites using this space..
this is enough as a mirror for my active websites.. thanks Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting.com

this is really one of the greatest host i ever found..

full of friendly people and some smurfs lurking around..

So, i am just curious....what members will be getting this upgrade?I created my account a couple days ago, however due to some issues, i had to contact support and get it deleted and recreated....will i still get this upgrade? (Yes i have the 150MB plan)?Or is this something for members who have been part of Xisto for a long period of time?

That is simply awesome. I was getting near to my storage limit, and wondering what i would have to cut. I've never found a better free host than here, and service only gets better. Thanks, guys.

Thank you all for supporting Xisto through thick and thin. Xisto, a member of Xisto, is proud to announce that in show of your appreciation the following changes will occur very soon.

150 MB --> 500 MB

5 GB BW --> 10 GB Bandwidth

This hosting upgrade only applies to those who started with 150 MB with 5 GB bandwidth plan. Keep supporting Xisto and spread Xisto - Web Hosting to the world! ;)

--Xisto Management

UPDATE:

This change is only for Plan 2 hosting members. It does not apply to Plan 1 hosting members. Your hosting plan 2 will show these adjustments when WHM gives the command. All past and current plan 2 hosting members will see this change.

Excellent news, thanks a lot to all the Xisto team, another reason to say that Xisto ROCKS and BTW i'm considering to move a domain that i administer to Xisto - Web Hosting in a few months i hope.

Best regards,

All past and future accounts for DEFAULT plan will feature 500mb space and 10000mb bandwidth. All accounts were updated and resolved as of this post.Enjoy!Thank you OpaQue for making this upgrade possible. Spread the word and make Xisto to be the #1 Free Professional Web Hosting with No Ads!! ;)