xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Astahost Hosting Plan Upgrades To Offer Even More! more space and bandwidth

Didnt quite understand everything!

Q:Im saving up credits right now for getting the "Regular package". Will i get this update when i get "Regular package"?

----

Seems like a great upgrade. Xisto seemed to good to be true when I first found out about it. Then I discovered that it really was true, that the features are great and all for only being a bit active on the forums. Now its getting even better. This must be the best free web hoster on the planet!

Didnt quite understand everything!

Q:Im saving up credits right now for getting the "Regular package". Will i get this update when i get "Regular package"?

I believe that the answer to this question is yes. As BuffaloHELP said:

All past and future accounts for DEFAULT plan will feature 500mb space and 10000mb bandwidth. All accounts were updated and resolved as of this post.

He said, all past and future accounts will be at this, so I am guessing that means that when you get the "Regular" package that you will as well get these.

Oh my god! This is sooo cool! Xisto is great! =]This is definitely an innovation in the free web hosting world. To think that sites like freewebs and geocities still have customers is quite shocking. Xisto is the best out of all those free hosting sites. Ahhhh gods. *takes a deeeep breath*

Oh my god! This is sooo cool! Xisto is great! =]
This is definitely an innovation in the free web hosting world. To think that sites like freewebs and geocities still have customers is quite shocking. Xisto is the best out of all those free hosting sites. Ahhhh gods. *takes a deeeep breath*

I would definitely have to agree with you about freewebs and geocities still having customers lol.

Seems like a great upgrade. Xisto seemed to good to be true when I first found out about it.

it is really too good to be true.. i dont even want to wakeup and i have killed tha bald guy that keeps on offering me a red pill and a blue pill.

---

if only i can enjoy this much.. i am starting to have smaller time as day goes by to visit the board.
and i am on a paradox.. if i devote time more on the forum.. i will have less time on my script development which i can test if i got a host. etc..

I can see where people might be getting confused it they look at the main page. It still has the old information for Plan 2 right below the shoutbox. I'm not making the same mistake as last time and just getting my ten credits and the plan 1. With this great offer, I'm making sure I get my 30 credits!

Just so you know mate, I'm pretty sure it's the 30 credit hosting that this upgrade applies to.Not sure about any other ones that might be available (it upgraded mine and I'm pretty sure I got the 30 credit one).

I Must Have Picked A Great Day To Join ;]Cant Wait As I Can Guarantee In A Few Hours I Will Be Buying Hosting With My Points...This Is For The Forum, Right o,o?Not Paid?

IThis Is For The Forum, Right o,o?Not Paid?

that's right, this concern the forum hosting. It's a post-for-hosting plans, as long as you post interesting things you earn credits. Hosting costs one credit per day, one post gives a fraction of credits or one or two credits, depending from the quality of the post.
And you are right, it's really great.
Regards
Yordan

Talk about setting goals... I know that this has been old business by now, but man to someone just starting out, it's a really good goal to hit... and seems promising for future updates! I have worked as a prepress to graphic designer, and I understand that sometimes you just need to learn to work with what you have. I used to use images that were 100MB to begin with... and now that I am a freelance artist and web designer, it's nice to be able to know that "The Sky's the Limit!" ok, so I have dabbled into some Advertising, too!Being a part of something so grand and to be able to keep things, um, cheaper... haha I don't want to be the spammers saying FREE FREE FREE! But, to be able to have so much at your fingertips and for a VERY reasonable price, you learn to not take things for granted.I am excited about my web hosting future, and seeing that it continues to expand, well, that just makes me more and more psyched about using what resources I have.... of course, to use wisely, also!Keep up the good work!- bob -