xisto Community
Sarah81

How Fast Can You Type?

Oh my brother you read me my mind with that question I have thinking that if i could type more fast maybe I make better good post and with quality althougt my speed is not so slow I make a lot of mistakes when I am typing. I think that my experience have a lot of troubles now. Because I have a lot of time in the internet world and I have a lot of trouble to typing without making mistakes. I dont know if you can help me with this problem because I have a lot of post to do for get out of the negative balance I have after I was warned by a moderator and I am all the time making mistakes to write and I dont know what is my problem because I know where is all the buttons in the keyboard and all but after all I can write like an expert. Maybe someone in this forum can recommend me a software or something to learn write fast. Please I need some help to make more good and quality post. Thank you.

i think i can easily get up to 60 or 65 if i do a bit of practice... i can't believe yordan can do 240 per minute... that's crazy fast

You know what? I learned hard in order to get that speed.