xisto Community
dark

Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

The most thing that I hate is when you say your are sick and people are like no you don't. I mean come on how do you know what people feel it's just erks me and drives me nuts.Another thing that makes me mad is having a bad day of golf that really makes me mad I just can't stand it. You play good on the front nine and then you go to the back and suck. I shot 3 under once on the front and went to the back and shot 6 over I was heated.One more thing annoys me is when my dog just keeps barking at no one when she thinks someone is at the door. It's annoying. She has a high pitch bark and she does it for like 2 mins straight everytime she does it. AHHHH

I'm a peaceful guy, it's very rare to get irritated, and what really get's in my nerves are always:1 - Women2 - Women3 - Women :) As someone once said: Women!, we can't live without and it's illegal to kill them :)

1. People who write using terrible gramar or/and spelling while pretending to be all smart and creative, and then get angry when someone point out their errors. 2. Huge cars that take 1.5 parking spaces and block my view while I am driving. 3. Big, loud, obnoxious advertising. I specially hate the ones that flicker. What are they trying to do? Give me a seizure?

1. Self centered people who think that the world revolves around them and can never talk about anything other than themselves.2. Gossip, and people who try to get me to give up info on other people.3. Being "played". When people will say something to me just to try to get a reaction out of me... this is all starting to sound like a post that should be in 'the vent'. sorry.

ooh, let me revize mine,1) being cheated on2) being lied to3) being pranked when it is really not funny4) trusting someone only to have them stab you in the back5) then they laugh and think it is funny....ok yeah so im having personal problems but whatever.

1. ignorant people - i'm sorry, but if you don't notice things. argh.2. blondes - my ex was so blonde, i can't even stand to listen to any now.3. essays - i hate writing essay papers. creative writing i can do. essays suck.

The things that make me really upset are i have way too many but i will name 3. lets see. my car. for some reason it just died. it didnt make any noises or anything i was going to work and it just shut off. im stumped on what the cause is. number 2 would be my supervisor at work. she just seems mean and anoying. number 3 would be the fact i have little to almost no free time due to working on my car or going to work at 5pm everyday

1.Slow old ladies driving cars holding up traffic.

2.Elderly people can be kind, but they don't have more rights than we do and shouldn't get mad when we treat them like we treat a 20 year old stranger for example.

3.People who think that their need is by far greater than your own.

4.Those who always forget their stuff, and steal yours to look innocent at the expense of yours.

5.People who act all 'goody two shoes' BUT do not do their homework because they are just too goddamn lazy.

6.People who use other people, especially some people. They just use them for their own good grrrr.....

7.When you're walking out of the train and some brat attempts to get in before you're out even though alot of other people need to get out first, you just block their way.

When someone get's mad at you control your thoughts and when they're further give them a real evil glare with terrible thoughts.

There are many things that annoy me, but my top 3 are:1. People that talk right the way through movies and just won't shut up and then start asking stupid questions like "why did he do that" and the answer always is "lets look at the movie and find out".2. Parents - need I say more?3. People that smoke while walking, actually strike that, people that smoke! I absolutely hate it, it seems worse to me than licking somebody's toes that has athletes foot. What is the point on spending your money on that kinda stuff, its such a waste and they're so expensive.

1. First year high school students disrespecting 5th year high school students and teachers. This happens at my school A LOT!. Well, just people disrespecting people.

62822[/snapback]

When you say 5th year high school students, do you mean people that have flunked a year of high school, or is there such a thing as a five-year high school?

1. when a female says yea or yup

63002[/snapback]

That's kind of an odd peeve. Does it sound too masculine, to you?

3. when a girl one day acts as though she loves you then the next day she acts as though shes never known you at all.....

63058[/snapback]

I can identify with that one, sammaye.

2) Chavs - they got so annoying thinking that they're hard

64352[/snapback]

What's a Chav? Is that UK slang?

My three things are:

1. Weak women

2. Disloyalty

3. Unwarranted malice (if you have a reason for hating me, then by all means, do your worst, but if I've done nothing that could be miscontrued as malicious, then why do you call me pig-f***er every time you see me?)

nice topic but here is my answer:[1]Hate Dumb people, it realy is irritating, or people that think that they are the best.[2]Hate the people that dont know how to drive that is so irritating for me.[3]and finally i hate the people that are mean, and that have no respect to others.well there they are! :)