xisto Community
iGuest

Do You Think "aliens" Exist? aliens, alien autopsy, alien conspiracy

Why not in our lifetime? ? Do you think aliens come from the future? :D Or do you believe that current technology can not detect UFO`s flying around our humble planet? lol

I'm just curios as to what everyones opinion on this subject is. Do you think that there are "Aliens" out there in space somewhere, or do you think that earth is the only planet with life?My opinion on this subject is that there are "aliens" out there in space. i mean, c'mon, go look to the sky at night, and note all the stars there, and all the stars beyond those, and the ones beyond those. How in blazes could we on earth be the only life forms in the universe? Not all aliens are hostile, not all freindly, and i'll be damned if we're the most primitive race of them all. but it's my opinion that there are aliens out there somewhere, waiting to either welcome us or blow us all up :angry: anyways, lets hear it, what are your opinions\theory's in this subject? :blink:

I'm just curios as to what everyones opinion on this subject is. Do you think that there are "Aliens" out there in space somewhere, or do you think that earth is the only planet with life?

My opinion on this subject is that there are "aliens" out there in space. i mean, c'mon, go look to the sky at night, and note all the stars there, and all the stars beyond those, and the ones beyond those. How in blazes could we on earth be the only life forms in the universe? Not all aliens are hostile, not all freindly, and i'll be damned if we're the most primitive race of them all. but it's my opinion that there are aliens out there somewhere, waiting to either welcome us or blow us all up :blink:

anyways, lets hear it, what are your opinions\theory's in this subject? :ph34r:

57964[/snapback]

Yes they exist but where?? :angry:

Of course, must be aliens ot there... apart from the ones that live on Earth :angry: As someone said... I?m not very good at astronomy but there are lots and lots of galaxies, stars, planets, etc. along the universe adn what can make us special enough to say that we are the only life form here? I think that some day, the human race will find and contact with alien species but probably they?ll be totally different to our stereotypes about them. Green dudes with big black eyes? I don?t think so... :blink: The great question is if they will de able to think like humans or will have a basic brain structure like some animals...

I think the chance that there aren't any other intilligent life-forms in the universe are fairly small. But I do think that the chance that we will ever see any of them (in any forseeable future) is nil.

Even if you could travel at the speed of light it'd take over 4 years just to get to the nearest star, and there's nothing interesting there. It would take ages and ages and ages to even get close to anything where there could possibly be intelligent life, even if you travelled at the speed of light, which you can't.

The fastest space travelling vehicle I know of is sattellite thing which was sent to go beyond Pluto. I think it took about 12 years to reach Pluto, and that's just staying withing your own solar system...

perhaps we won't need the speed of light to go to the other systems. perhaps one day when we have some uber telescopes capable of seeing planets in other systems, we'll be able to perfect matter transmission beams, kinda like in some sci-fi shows. that would allow us to send people from earth to other systems and back almost instantly.i got a big imagination, but that is something to consider. ya never know what's in store for the future :angry:

It takes 50000 years to reach just behind the center of our Milky Way galaxy while traveling at the speed of light... Bummer...Anyway, if we exist, aliens must exist! But, unlike other people who think that aliens are little green men, I think that they exist in a form that we could possibly never imagine.@Spathi:Even if we could develop such a powerful telescope, what we could see now had already happened before 50000 years on the other side of the galaxy.If we want to explore space, we must develop a engine that is able to push space shuttles faster then the speed of light.

Meh I don't really know, there is a big possibility that there could be ''aliens'' somewhere, I have no inrest in finding out or caring at all.

Well I think that there has to be aliens, I mean come on. The Universe is absolutley massive. And then there is outside the Universe. No one knows what is out there but there has to be something there. I mean it would take something like 10000000 lightyears to get there, so come on, there has to be some living peoples.

there are so many stars out there, there must be other life forms in the universe. There is no question about that. As for space travel, we must consider Einstien's work.Someone suggested that even at the speed of light, it would take 4 years to get to alpha centauri (i believe this is the closest star). This 4 years would be relative to Earth time (according to Einstein) and not for the people in the space ship. The theory of relativity says that the faster you go, the slower time passes.So, it is possible that we may be able to goto other worlds. Although, this may not be in our lifetime, it may not be THAT far off. It would just mean that the space travellers would have to give up their lives on earth since when they come back, it could mean many years have passed.

I'm just curios as to what everyones opinion on this subject is. Do you think that there are "Aliens" out there in space somewhere, or do you think that earth is the only planet with life?

My opinion on this subject is that there are "aliens" out there in space. i mean, c'mon, go look to the sky at night, and note all the stars there, and all the stars beyond those, and the ones beyond those. How in blazes could we on earth be the only life forms in the universe? Not all aliens are hostile, not all freindly, and i'll be damned if we're the most primitive race of them all. but it's my opinion that there are aliens out there somewhere, waiting to either welcome us or blow us all up :angry:

anyways, lets hear it, what are your opinions\theory's in this subject? :blink:

57964[/snapback]

i think aliens do exist and i think they are among us tbh how would we know if they were or not they could be your work mate or your best friend there is no wat of finding it outi think if they where like us i would be like 3rd rock from the sunb ut without the obbviousness.

yep. i am an alien.... sent to this world to cause terror and advertise Xisto.com's awesome free hosting services :angry:couldent help myself :blink:

Actually i've thought a lot about that... why there is life on earth..because the conditions are right..but there are a lot of solar systems in the universe..there just has to be another planet or other planets where also the conditions are right and there is life..it just can't be that there is only one planet where's life...so whenever there's that kind of an other planet where some creatures live then we may call them aliens...there have been also all kinds of incidents when people claim that they have seen an ufo...some ofcourse lie..but there have been very believable cases..people have seen unknow objects in the sky..so what are these things? they could be aliens...but if they really are aliens then they have developed really great...because humans can't travel in space...aliens are just some thing that some people believe in...it's good to believe in something that may not be real but is something from above...something greater than us...but i still don't believe in aliens..there is no proof that aliens excist...and i don't believe in things that don't excist...