xisto Community
iGuest

Do You Think "aliens" Exist? aliens, alien autopsy, alien conspiracy

I do believed it.the humen beings just so small like a ant in their eyes.Or Aliens just like the ant so small in our sights.So what will happend to us,Until the final day of earth?/

I do believe it is other intelligent besides us. I don't think they look the funny lil green things we see but a lil different then us..They're probably even smarter then us. I think on other planets there are ways for them to survive on it just like we survive on earth.

I don't believe in "Aliens" or UFOs for that matter. I've never seen an alien, nor have I seen a UFO in the sky. I'm not basing my "non-belief" on this point only, so don't think I'm just picking sides just for the hell of it. :)This may be a tad off-topic, but have any of you ever listened to the Art Bell show? If you have, you'll know that he talks to alot of people from the Astronomy field about such things as this. A lot of the stuff spoken of is pretty outlandish, but I think many of you who aven't listened before would enjoy a show like this. If you're on the East Coast, the show is on pretty late, so you may be asleep before it even starts. I listen to it on occasion. Even if I don't believe in Aliens or UFOs, I still find the show somewhat entertaining.

Personally, I don't think there are 'aliens' out there, anywhere. I base this thought around the existance of UFOs, which many [as above] use to justify believing in aliens.If there are intelligent life-forms out there that have the technology to create these UFOs - Which have been apparently been flying in our skys for decades, then I think that these 'aliens' would...1) come along and take us over/enslave us/[or George W. Bush style] liberate us.2) or decide that Earth isn't valuble, and destroy our planet into tiny pieces.

If there is God why not the possiblity of aliens. We can't just be the only living beings on the whole wide space. I'm pretty sure God did wonders on other places as well. We are just a tiny spec out of space and there are plenty of universes that may well sustain life. I don't think in our life time we will get to go out that far and explore but anything is possible. I believe aliens are real, sometimes i dont believe if people really get abducted. lol. they just want their mintues of fame.

I don't believe aliens, you only believe them because of hollywood, old ages there was not a single person that believed untill greedy hollywood, made movies.

Untrue. It has been documented, from times long before movies, that Man gazed unto the heavens and wondered.

We are not alone. There are vast possibilities for the universe, but almost none of those possibilites involve Earth being the only populated planet.

Even if the live is primordial, or if it is technilogically advance beyond our comprehension, the fact is there is an extremely high chance of there being life on other worlds.

It all has to do with sheer numbers. Look at the sky at night. You see those stars? Now imagine that every one of those stars has a planetary systems like ours. Now, imagine that what you can see at night is only a miniscule amount of our galaxy. Imagine that our galaxy is only one of an almost infinite amount.

What you have just imagined is fact. Well, most of it. Not all the stars in the sky will have planetary systems, but many do. You cannot say that out of all those almost infinite planets that exist in our universe that we are the only one that contains life.

If we are, then life on earth is obviously due to some freak accident. Which, according to the latest big bang theory is how the universe started...

But that's for another time.

I belive that there is aliens, but I don't think they are wery sentient.

When you look at the sky, you see lots of stars, and each star is a galaxy (just like our sun is viewed as a star from another galaxy). since there are so many galaxies, it's very possible for them to have living creatures. However, UFO for me doesn't exist because we can't get to other galaxy, so it's equally difficult for creatures of other galaxies to come to our galaxy and our earth.

LOL, I was laughing when I read this question. It's so hilarious. The answer is 100% NO. English is a language created by human, and even not all humans speak english... If aliens can communicate with each other, they speak in their own language, surely not english. You watch too much movies :blink:

69739[/snapback]

There is a scientist who calculated that there were over 1000 planets with sentient life who speak english...

"When you look at the sky, you see lots of stars, and each star is a galaxy (just like our sun is viewed as a star from another galaxy). since there are so many galaxies, it's very possible for them to have living creatures. However, UFO for me doesn't exist because we can't get to other galaxy, so it's equally difficult for creatures of other galaxies to come to our galaxy and our earth.LOL, I was laughing when I read this question. It's so hilarious. The answer is 100% NO. English is a language created by human, and even not all humans speak english... If aliens can communicate with each other, they speak in their own language, surely not english. You watch too much movies "hahahahahhahhahaahThis guy propably wonders if aliens are americans, and if they have names like john, mike. dude you are 10 years old OR you watch too much TV.

i believe that there are life forms out there, outside our planet. but not something like those aliens that we see on television. I am more on life forms like plants, as well as water which is a sign of life but not those Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) or Alien Space Crafts. Our scientists are exploring the possibility of life forms in other planet in case we could also habitate there.

Aliens. We are aliens to other life forms we call aliens. Why do people not bieleve in aliens? There is enough proof to prove it. There are millions of planets unsearched. Who will find eachother first? We will find them or will the find us? Are they going to kill us or invite us for tea? :) Who knows? All life began as one tiny molucule slowly changing. Why can't other planets do it? Why are we the only planet believed to create life? Thats because we arer not the only life. There are other races. They could already be here studing us. Trying to see if we are a threat to them. Or ploting to wipe us out and take over. I for once have done reseach on crop signs. People have seen them create them. Is it a sign of help or war? The force has tried to stop us fron seeing the truth but the truth is clear. Clear as crystal; crystal clear. :) Keep on looking up!

True dat, but i dont like to beleive that because im scared that aliens will come and try to start a war with us just like countrys do, why cant planets? Also, The government trys to cover up alien crash sites it kinda makes me suspicious. if there was nothing big going on with aliens, then why should they hide it? I just want to live, have fun with my life, not have to worry about other things beyond our planet. Let the space station worry about things not where i live, and i will worry about what is going on in my life. =P -Uentil

True dat, but i dont like to beleive that because im scared that aliens will come and try to start a war with us just like countrys do, why cant planets? Also, The government trys to cover up alien crash sites it kinda makes me suspicious. if there was nothing big going on with aliens, then why should they hide it? I just want to live, have fun with my life, not have to worry about other things beyond our planet. Let the space station worry about things not where i live, and i will worry about what is going on in my life. =P -Uentil

Yes I know why don't they just show us. Why do they hide it. Maybe its because of they don'y want the world to go crazy.